Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk1710
    CBT is cognitive behaviour therapy I think it stands for it teaches strategies or coping mechanisms and is very popular with anxiety sufferers I've heard so want to know mores about how it works myself to be honest
    The best part of CBT was someone listening to & understanding what I are going through in terms of the fucked up physical symptoms I was experiencing.
    No ordinary person who has not had the same understands this aspect of the disorder.

It educates you... reassures you... comforts you.

It is priceless imo.

Frank what did you do to overcome get out of your situation? Mine was likewise period of time about two-three weeks of intense anxiety

Dazza sounds good think I'm going to give it a try what's to loose

I think it really depends on the individual some people and I know I do find it good to talk to somebody about how you feel? Are u on tablets? X

Yes I'm on 10mg citrilopram I see it as more as a stabiliser as its such low dose but I have no complaints the only side affects I get is the odd migraine small price to pay I suppose

That's good, staying at a low dose can be reassuring as if u get worse u can just go up a dose or will be easier to ween urself off, I did 8 weeks off cbt did find it good but most off it you know already x