Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wow this is an old thread that has come back to life... Zzz's if you are still around I hope you are doing better. Dixxie how did your group go? Was it a cbt based group? I hope whatever kind it was that it was helpful. Good to see others posting about their successes with cbt and the tea form. They saved my life

Dixxie, how did your group end up going girl? Inquiring minds want to know :tongue:

Hi Dixie, we have not met but this is the second thread I noticed people asking how your group went and now I am curious Was it a cbt group?

Dixxie you still out there? Stop by and give us an update when you get a chance. We care

I can't afford it either.

I am trying the Linden Method, which I downloaded through utorrent on piratebay. I know its not right, but I would rather try something before buying it, then if it works I will pay for it.

Maybe you should try that too, from what I have read it has helped people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevin did Linden work for you? I looked into it and it looked a lot like it was just a repackaged commercialized version of CBT. I hope it helped but I would try reading the cbt books mentioned here and just doing the TEA form exercise everyday. Take care.

I think the linden method is commercialized cbt, which is at least based on something that does work rather than just another hyped miracle cure.

So Beach are you recommending Linden or just saying it's better than other hyped anxiety treatments? :unsure:

Quote Originally Posted by trackstar
    So Beach are you recommending Linden or just saying it's better than other hyped anxiety treatments? :unsure:
    No I'm not recommending Linden at all! I'm just saying that it at least has some science behind it but I still think it's a waste of money considering you can get better quality CBT for a lot less money in a group or for almost no money at all if you do it on your own through books and on-line resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by trackstar
    No I'm not recommending Linden at all! I'm just saying that it at least has some science behind it but I still think it's a waste of money considering you can get better quality CBT for a lot less money in a group or for almost no money at all if you do it on your own through books and on-line resources.
    I would agree with this. It is at least based on CBT so it is better than most stuff out there, but why not get true CBT for less money or do it on your own through CBT based books like the one by Obitz. The TEA form alone will help most people if they work on them daily.