Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help

Help

Was curious as to see what different people tend to use or do to help there anxiety?? I'm grant 25 from England

Hellooo, i take 800 UI of vitamin D every morning and doctor has put me on cirtalopram which i take in the evenings. Side effects r tough but hopefully feel better from week 2. Do u take anything?

Hey I take citilopram to I'm on 20mg, how does vitamin D help? X

Im only on 10mg. Wat day r u on? Im on day 4 and still getting side effects. Yea vitamin D has helped a bit. Went for blood test and was low so got them suppliments. I hav found that most ppl wiv anxiety has low vitamin D

I've been on them for seven years

Wow thats a long time! Do u remember how long they took to start working for u?

Took about 2weeks for symptoms to wear off, what type off anxiety u suffer with? X

It seems to be when im out. On public transport or in shops etc i for no reason start feeling sick and faint and have to walk out if im in there too long. It got worse and it happens at home sometimes again for no reason. So now dont like going out on my own unless i really have to. Fear of fainting even tho i never have. U?x

Had tests done and everything was normal so then they put it down to this

Bless ya, mines weird I can be fine one minute then the next I feel sick lightheaded etc for no reason although I am a worry arse lol it's horrible though gets ya down x