Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Citalopram

I am glad it is working for you. Have a great Christmas!

Day 5 of citalopram- feeling a little fuzzy today and very tired!! Having a good day despite that... Pills seem to be starting to do there thing a little bit more everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by aims86
    Day 5 of citalopram- feeling a little fuzzy today and very tired!! Having a good day despite that... Pills seem to be starting to do there thing a little bit more everyday!
    Glad it's getting better!

Thankyou! I'm getting there slowly :-)

We always have to take this process slowly, don't we. I am dreading the time my husband goes back to work in 10 days. Just can not let myself think that far ahead.

Day 6 of citalopram- woke up feeling very nervous today! Made me feel quite anxious! Bit I guess I'm gonna have good days and bad days, let's hope tommorow will be a better one! :-)

Hope it was just a bad day! I have those a lot.

How are you doing Amy?

Day 7 of citalopram- feeling very out of body today and disorientated, maybe it's because I'm struggling to eat? I feel very tired too, anyone know wen they will start to kick in? Don't want to feel like this anymore :-(

Quote Originally Posted by aims86
    Day 7 of citalopram- feeling very out of body today and disorientated, maybe it's because I'm struggling to eat? I feel very tired too, anyone know wen they will start to kick in? Don't want to feel like this anymore :-(
    So sorry you don't feel good today