Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by aims86

Yes you are right I have! Wish I could just do it! I need to get better... I know that!
    Just take it when you're ready, honey. No pressure. Just know you have support.

Will I ever be ready though? That's the thing! I can't keep putting it off, I will just get worse and worse otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by aims86
    Will I ever be ready though? That's the thing! I can't keep putting it off, I will just get worse and worse otherwise...
    I don't know of you will be 100% ready but you have to weigh your options and decide from that....continue the path you are going or take a chance with meds and have a chance to get better.

Just frightened that they won't work! Could my anxiety actually get any worse.. I feel terrible now!

If you want to wait to start taking it, I will try to be here when you do.

Thanks, that helps a lot!

Banned
    Try cutting the tablets in 4's. take 1/4 of the tablet and work your way up. That's what I did with my beta blocker. I was scared to death to take the whole thing. That way, your only taking a small amount at a time.