Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, I still take Klonopin when anxiety attacks become unbearable. I'm just scared because I have heard not so pleasant things about Benzo addiction and Benzo withdrawl.

I am fine in my house, and when I go out for eg the town centre I automatically start to do very weak and very very dizzy! I think this is definitely anxiety dont worry x

Hey, my names Chris. I dealt with alot of the dizziness and stuff for well over a year, up until recently its kinda went away, I found it had alot to do with my breathing, I know you said you were breathing fine but thats when you started paying attention, subconsciously we sometimes breath very shallow when we re put in an anxious situation. I never really noticed it until recently when my anxiety let up enough to where I could finally start noticing things I was doing again and I seen when I was in situations that normally made me anxious my breathing would get really shallow and it would just send my head into a complete frenzy of dizziness and confusion. Alot of it also came with my DP (Depersonalization) which alot of people have with anxiety.It all just takes time and acceptance to get over, trust me at this time last year I was curled up in bed thinking I was going to die soon, now I can pretty much do everything normally again with mild symptoms, it's just took time and acceptance. Hope this helps someone!

Quote Originally Posted by nicole123x View Post
    I am fine in my house, and when I go out for eg the town centre I automatically start to do very weak and very very dizzy! I think this is definitely anxiety dont worry x
    Sounds somewhat like my problem. The dizziness gets unbearable when I go out especially if I have to sit down somewhere. Sitting down makes my whole world shake non stop. Continuously walking makes it easier. While I have not had spinning vertigo before, I have heard from people who have experienced it that they find it hard to keep standing. It is the opposite of my problem, I find it impossible to sit down and must always be in motion. Also I'm a heavy exerciser and at no instant of my dizziness I feel weak. In fact I almost never feel physically weak.

Quote Originally Posted by cbrownn91 View Post
    Hey, my names Chris. I dealt with alot of the dizziness and stuff for well over a year, up until recently its kinda went away, I found it had alot to do with my breathing, I know you said you were breathing fine but thats when you started paying attention, subconsciously we sometimes breath very shallow when we re put in an anxious situation. I never really noticed it until recently when my anxiety let up enough to where I could finally start noticing things I was doing again and I seen when I was in situations that normally made me anxious my breathing would get really shallow and it would just send my head into a complete frenzy of dizziness and confusion. Alot of it also came with my DP (Depersonalization) which alot of people have with anxiety.It all just takes time and acceptance to get over, trust me at this time last year I was curled up in bed thinking I was going to die soon, now I can pretty much do everything normally again with mild symptoms, it's just took time and acceptance. Hope this helps someone!
    I too have depersonalization and derealization attacks albeit rarely.