Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by notmyself2066 View Post
    Its been two months now that I have been using PanicCured recommended list and It has worked for me.
    I found most of them at my local WalMart,but I have found that by going to a vitamin store that specializes in vitamins and supplements
    you will get a higher quality and dosage.
    I have also started taking other vitamins and supplements to boost/increase energy.
    and have changed what I eat and drink
    no more junk food, fast food, beer,soda,coffee. for me lol
    Which ones did you find at Walmart? I just got back from Walmart 5 minutes ago. You can pm me if you want. The only stuff I found was herbal relax and sleep which has 50mg valerian extract (equivalent to 200mg raw herb whatever that means) 25mg hops extract, 25mg passionflower extract( equavlebt to 100mg raw herb). Citrate magnesium 150mg, Webber naturals super calm which contains 112mg rhodiola, 50mg suntgeanine L theanine, 25mg pantothentic acid, pharma gaba. I didn’t find passionflower, but will buy vitamin d next time. Also what did you use as a replacement for eastern essentials? I’m thinking about getting some amino acids but no idea what at Walmart

Anybody try 5 htp?

Also can you explain how healthy diet helps with anxiety? I got a major gagging problem. When I get nervous I want to gag then it stays around for days or weeks and sometimes can’t talk. Only way I stopped it is put an awful taste in my mouth like buckleys to get rid of my sensitive lips/tongue as rite now I don’t have nervous stomach but feeling I could urge is there. I would start another thread but last one or both didn’t get approved I guess

Hey PanicCured. I first saw this post 5 years ago when I first got anxiety disorder when I turned 19. Back in that time I only tried the Passionflower and L-theanine and found it worked a bit.

Now years have past and I am 24. Anxiety went haywire due to some stupid decisions. So I immediately came back to this post and read it more thoroughly...

And so I started taking Magnesium Glycerate, Vitamin D3, and Milk Thistle in addition to the Passionflower and L-theanine I had laying around from a year or so ago and I kid you not within 3 days I went from waking up nearly every morning shaking.... to being completely calm. Amazing stuff. I will post again in 2 weeks to see if this is a coincidence or if I somehow had some sort of major Magnesium deficiency. My doc put me Clonodine which I just got off of, which is used to calm down war vets... and adding 3 more supplesments seems to have stopped it all. Crazy stuff man.

Just felt like writing that and wanted to say THANK YOU. Thank you for your help 5 years ago, and now.

Is mag glycinate, vitamin d3 , milk thisle , l theanine , passion flower still works for you ? Is your anxiety completely gone or still working on it ?

I have a severe anxiety and chronic fatigue. I could not stay alone at home somebody has to stay with me. If I am alone it gives me panic attack. It's like not having somebody there and if I need help with anxiety attack puts me in fear mode. I have to have help near by otherwise I get panicky. Due to this reason I could not accomplish what I wanted to. I was completely normal until 2007 and stress took over then anxiety.
    Had a flu and took tamiflu and my anxiety sky rocketed and extra fears about everything kicks in. I am still fighting my anxiety and panic.

Due to my anxiety can not work or fly any where. Is there anything that I can take to calm panic or anxiety attack for at least 10 hours and fly ?
    I really want see my native country and old friends.

I desperately need help.
    Any advise from anybody would be great. What to do ?

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by knp View Post
    Is mag glycinate, vitamin d3 , milk thisle , l theanine , passion flower still works for you ? Is your anxiety completely gone or still working on it ?

I have a severe anxiety and chronic fatigue. I could not stay alone at home somebody has to stay with me. If I am alone it gives me panic attack. It's like not having somebody there and if I need help with anxiety attack puts me in fear mode. I have to have help near by otherwise I get panicky. Due to this reason I could not accomplish what I wanted to. I was completely normal until 2007 and stress took over then anxiety.
    Had a flu and took tamiflu and my anxiety sky rocketed and extra fears about everything kicks in. I am still fighting my anxiety and panic.

Due to my anxiety can not work or fly any where. Is there anything that I can take to calm panic or anxiety attack for at least 10 hours and fly ?
    I really want see my native country and old friends.

I desperately need help.
    Any advise from anybody would be great. What to do ?

Please help.
    Are you asking me?

Anyways it's been 3 weeks...

Anxiety is not completely gone, and there are still some hard days. I noticed that it started to have the most effect after 3 days.

I am a lot calmer now, and after excercising for about an hour a day for 5 days a week and eating better food I am much more calm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlstrom View Post

Are you asking me?

Anyways it's been 3 weeks...

Anxiety is not completely gone, and there are still some hard days. I noticed that it started to have the most effect after 3 days.

I am a lot calmer now, and after excercising for about an hour a day for 5 days a week and eating better food I am much more calm.
    Yes, thank you.

Thank you for the movie recommendation. It meant a lot at this stage of my life

Recent clinical and laboratory research has actually proven that chamomile tea can significantly decrease high levels of stress and anxiety, as well as lessen depression. During the height of my anxiety disorder living in Bali Indonesia, I relied on chamomile tea especially before bed time to give me the rest I needed.

The Definitive Supplement Regimen to Help Cure Your Anxiety

Self taught but heres my tip:*Dont. Stop. Thinking.*Think about your positioning, your allies, your opponents, your targets. Think two steps ahead in game and think back after the game to see what went right, wrong, and totally FUBAR. You cant improve if you dont try. The other way i learned was by extreme trial and error. If you can think of the idea, Ive probably tried it. I dont recommend this tip much since its time intensive and can be very punishing when things go wrong but itll teach you a lot.*