Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Its been two months now that I have been using PanicCured recommended list and It has worked for me.
    I found most of them at my local WalMart,but I have found that by going to a vitamin store that specializes in vitamins and supplements
    you will get a higher quality and dosage.
    I have also started taking other vitamins and supplements to boost/increase energy.
    and have changed what I eat and drink
    no more junk food, fast food, beer,soda,coffee. for me lol
    Last edited by notmyself2066; 07-14-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by notmyself2066 View Post
    Its been two months now that I have been using PanicCured recommended list and It has worked for me.
    I found most of them at my local WalMart,but I have found that by going to a vitamin store that specializes in vitamins and supplements
    you will get a higher quality and dosage.
    I have also started taking other vitamins and supplements to boost/increase energy.
    and have changed what I eat and drink
    no more junk food, fast food, beer,soda,coffee. for me lol
    Which ones did you find at Walmart? I just got back from Walmart 5 minutes ago. You can pm me if you want. The only stuff I found was herbal relax and sleep which has 50mg valerian extract (equivalent to 200mg raw herb whatever that means) 25mg hops extract, 25mg passionflower extract( equavlebt to 100mg raw herb). Citrate magnesium 150mg, Webber naturals super calm which contains 112mg rhodiola, 50mg suntgeanine L theanine, 25mg pantothentic acid, pharma gaba. I didn’t find passionflower, but will buy vitamin d next time. Also what did you use as a replacement for eastern essentials? I’m thinking about getting some amino acids but no idea what at Walmart

The Definitive Supplement Regimen to Help Cure Your Anxiety

Self taught but heres my tip:*Dont. Stop. Thinking.*Think about your positioning, your allies, your opponents, your targets. Think two steps ahead in game and think back after the game to see what went right, wrong, and totally FUBAR. You cant improve if you dont try. The other way i learned was by extreme trial and error. If you can think of the idea, Ive probably tried it. I dont recommend this tip much since its time intensive and can be very punishing when things go wrong but itll teach you a lot.*