Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmzee View Post
    Thank you for kind words. Would you like to share if you drink herbal teas or caffeinated tea? I am hoping to switch from coffee to tea latte (much less caffein) but kinda enjoy the coffee taste.
    Caffeinated tea. I do buy decaf sometimes but as I say, I don't notice any difference in my anxiety levels. I've tried switching to herbal tea but I just don't like it.. I think because I was brought up drinking tea with milk and sugar from a very young age (my Dad is British!) so it was like mother's milk and still is. I do drink herbal teas but more as a "medicine" thing (like I've been feeling nauseous for some reason so I bought some ginger and apple tea today).
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by Emmzee View Post
    Thank you for kind words. Would you like to share if you drink herbal teas or caffeinated tea? I am hoping to switch from coffee to tea latte (much less caffein) but kinda enjoy the coffee taste.
    I've switched to decaf coffee. I used to depend on it as a pick me up in the mornings but like you i still like the coffee taste.

Remember everybody, supplements are there to "SUPPLEMENT" the anxiety/panic recovery process, they are not the cure in itself, unless of course you are someone who has a 100% physical problem that something like supplements or pharmaceuticals can treat completely. I am not one of those people, and I am assume most people are like me, where the work must be done regardless what substance you consume to help you. The core treatment should be based on changing behaviors, life style, and actually doing things that retrain the brain and nervous system be it meditation, exercise, learning how to manage a panic attack properly, etc., kind of like diet and exercise and a structured workout program are needed to go from very overweight and out of shape to very healthy and fit. You can take all the anabolic steroids you want and protein powders, L-Glutamine, and whatever workout pills you can get your hands on, but you won't end up winning body building competitions if you don't actually lift the weights and do them properly. Getting past anxiety is most likely the same thing.

New member here. I realize it's been a few months since anyone posted on this thread but I'm starting to get desperate. Looks like the Eastern Essentials is no longer available. Can anyone suggest a substitute?

Absolute newb to supplements. I did post in the welcome page. Thanks.

I think its a really interesting approach. How scientific and pragmatic you are about it. I'm gonna share this about I think. Cheers for the post

Quote Originally Posted by 1Killerolds View Post
    New member here. I realize it's been a few months since anyone posted on this thread but I'm starting to get desperate. Looks like the Eastern Essentials is no longer available. Can anyone suggest a substitute?

Absolute newb to supplements. I did post in the welcome page. Thanks.
    Hi there! As supplemnets ia part of the healing process, not the only thing, I listed a number of great stuff here, not only Eastern Essentials. Eastern Essentials still does orders if you email them apparantly. easternessentials at gmail seems to work.

I was in the same exact situation plenty of times in my life. What calms me down is that I turn the AC on all the way, and I automatically call someone to talk ( in my case my mom ) . Someone who knows you suffer from anxiety. It helps, it really does calm you down while driving.

Thank you, great info!

anymore updates on ppl taking these supplements and the benefits? There is only a shoppers drug mart and walmart where I live so Im not too sure which of the listed supplements on page 1 would be carried there

Its been two months now that I have been using PanicCured recommended list and It has worked for me.
    I found most of them at my local WalMart,but I have found that by going to a vitamin store that specializes in vitamins and supplements
    you will get a higher quality and dosage.
    I have also started taking other vitamins and supplements to boost/increase energy.
    and have changed what I eat and drink
    no more junk food, fast food, beer,soda,coffee. for me lol
    Last edited by notmyself2066; 07-14-2018 at 03:41 PM.