Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm getting worried because for the past few nights I've been feeling really really strange. my body parts feel numb and I feel incredibly confused like it feels like im in another world, my whole body feels so unexplainably weird, it's horrible, I have a sharp piercing headache. I feel like I'm going to die from it one day and I don't know what it is. Any ideas anyone? Feels like I'm about to die at any second or in my sleep.
    Last edited by ellen1; 11-11-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Sounds alot like anxiety symptons, try not to think about it, i no its hard but u must try, ive had all kinds ov feelings in my body from it b4 , im not as bad as i used to b now, but i still convince myself im gunna die from it even though in the back ov my mind i wont, sometimes i wud prefer them feelings in my body rather than the thoughts in my head

Quote Originally Posted by ellen1 View Post
    I'm getting worried because for the past few nights I've been feeling really really strange. my body parts feel numb and I feel incredibly confused like it feels like im in another world, my whole body feels so unexplainably weird, it's horrible. I feel like I'm going to die from it one day and I don't know what it is. Any ideas anyone? Feels like I'm about to die at any second or in my sleep.
    Why are you asking an anxiety forum if you think there's something physically wrong?

Have you been diagnosed with anxiety disorder? have you seen a doctor about this?

Quote Originally Posted by dazza

Why are you asking an anxiety forum if you think there's something physically wrong?

Have you been diagnosed with anxiety disorder? have you seen a doctor about this?
    Yes I have GAD and have done for a year, I've had many symptoms but I've never felt like this.

Ellen

I'm not being funny, but I've just read the last 10/15 or so of your posts... and each time there's something pretty crazy and irrational about them.

Something about smelling tobacco... thinking it's the onset of a seizure.
    Head aches which might be brain tumour.
    And so on...

Can you not see a pattern here?

Damn, you're only 13 'n all.

Your anxious, overly-worrying head is driving you crazy girl.
    Are your parents not helping you out in any way?

Ellen

I'm not being funny, but I've just read the last 10/15 or so of your posts... and each time there's something pretty crazy and irrational about them.

Something about smelling tobacco... thinking it's the onset of a seizure.
    Head aches which might be brain tumour.
    And so on...

Can you not see a pattern here?

Damn, you're only 13 'n all.

Your anxious, overly-worrying head is driving you crazy girl.
    Are your parents not helping you out in any way?
    No they're not hence why I post so much shite

Quote Originally Posted by ellen1 View Post
    why I post so much shite
    LMAO!!!!!

Ahhh dear...

Can I ask - have either of your parents suffered anxiety at all?
    I mean, have you inheritied it or it is unique to you in the family?

Listen, if you truly believe your symptoms are getting worse - then you really must go and see your doctor. If only to put your mind at rest a little.

Have you ever seen a councillor or therapist? or spoken to anyone of any authority about your worrying?

It's not shite and you're doing the right thing by telling people how you feel, worse thing is to keep things bottled up especially at such a young age. Do you not have someone at school you can talk to? Maybe a teacher?

LMAO!!!!!

Ahhh dear...

Can I ask - have either of your parents suffered anxiety at all?
    I mean, have you inheritied it or it is unique to you in the family?

Listen, if you truly believe your symptoms are getting worse - then you really must go and see your doctor. If only to put your mind at rest a little.

Have you ever seen a councillor or therapist? or spoken to anyone of any authority about your worrying?
    nope it's just me, I've been to the doctors too much I just have to except how I feel even though sometimes I feel like a zombie!

Quote Originally Posted by jason787
    It's not shite and you're doing the right thing by telling people how you feel, worse thing is to keep things bottled up especially at such a young age. Do you not have someone at school you can talk to? Maybe a teacher?
    The thing is, I don't want to talk to teachers:/