Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

New Symptom....yaaaaaayyyy.....

I recently acquired this sweet new symptom....it feels like the floor is falling or something! Anyone relate???

What do you mean ?? Can you give more detail??

I understand what you mean. I used to get it all the time when my anxiety was SUPER high. It feels like your off balance, but like... Idk hard to explain.. Like... to me it feels like your on an elevator going down but your not. But only for a quick second.

welcome to my world every day some new symptom, barely handle this anymore...

Ace paradox- dot on explanation! Anxiety f-ing sux!

Yeah, once you get further into recovery it goes away. I temporarily got it when I got off the plane in Japan, but that only lasted like a day or two. and barely felt it. My friends and family who went with said they expereinced the same thing. It does suck though!

I used to have symptoms like this and it turned out to be an inner ear problem called labyrinthitis and was nothing to do with anxiety.

I was getting that quite a bit, especially when driving....hence my driving phobia......now I don't get it quite as often.....