Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Sinus infection

Sinus infection

Does anyone else have really bad sinus problems with anxiety ? Sinusitis ? I've had it about 3-4 times one after another!

Sinus headache
    Ear ache
    Pain around nose bone

I think your sinus problems are unrelated to anxiety. People just get sinusitis with or without anxiety. Have you been to your doctor about it? Sometimes a does of antibiotics is needed to really clear the infection.

I have bad 3 lots of Antibiotics and It doesn't go away! I've been reading on Internet that infections reoccur more when suffering with anxiety so I'm not too sure x

I have exactly the same thing. I am so sick of it. On and off all the time. Mainly the tension headaches and pain the the nose bone. Have you found any relief?

Yes same with me! Not even antibiotics will cure it :s I have a really bad ear ache with it too usually so the doctors have gave me nasal spray and ear drops they help a little bit, but I'm just taking iberprufen! Doesn't really help its still there but it's constant it never seems to go away I've have it 2+ weeks now! X

I'd go to a different doctor.