Hi, my name is Jazmyn Haas. I'm fifteen years old and I was diagnosed with clinical depression and a severe case of anxiety in third grade. (I am in ninth grade, now and I'm still facing the trouble of everything.)
When I get depressed, it's usually anger towards myself. I basically blame myself for everything, and let me tell 'ya, that does no good. No good what-so-ever. Everyone deserves to be happy! Everyone! No matter how bad you feel about yourself... You DO NOT deserve to feel pain. I learned this the hard way.
This month marks a year marking of a traumatic experience dealing with molestation for me. I have PTSD, and the docs are determining if medication will help or not. I am already taking around seven to eight pills for my clinical depression and anxiety issues, adding pills will make me feel better, but it will frustrate me even more.
Why does it frustrate me? I'm sure most of you can relate to this.. I DO NOT like taking pills. It makes me feel weak.... terrible... wuss.... but, I know that I am not a weakling, a terrible person or a wuss for taking pills. It's called reaching out for help.. and I know I need to. Pills are a really good booster.
When I feel down, the things that help include but are not limited to: Talking to a friend, dancing, singing, chilling, reading, writing in a journal, drawing, sketching, painting, spray painting, screaming, hugging, and possibly getting a kiss on the cheek from someone I love. (i.e. My mother ) Another thing that reallyyyyy helps (and I mean REALLYYYY helps) is self talk.
Self talk is basically cognitive therapy. This, I know because of a book called "feeling good handbook". I can't remember the author's name right now.. totally just mind blanked... but anyways, it's really good. It explains everything about depression and it answers any questions you have about it.

I hope this helped someone!

Please, feel free to contact me anytime.

xox,
Jazmyn.