Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Never mind on the Twitter address as I see it was posted in another note.

Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    I didn't realize you could follow Obitz on Twitter thanks. Not sure what a performance blog is but I will check it out thanks!!!
    I like it, but let me know what you think? It's a lot of suggestions on how to get more out of yourself and reach your goals. He also puts some pretty good quotes on the twitter feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl View Post
    I like it, but let me know what you think? It's a lot of suggestions on how to get more out of yourself and reach your goals. He also puts some pretty good quotes on the twitter feed.
    I'm not following him but I have been checking it out and his blog does have some interesting stuff there and I do like the quotes he has as they are very empowering.

Quote Originally Posted by tmays View Post
    I'm not following him but I have been checking it out and his blog does have some interesting stuff there and I do like the quotes he has as they are very empowering.
    Glad you are finding them useful as well

I checked out the blog and like it a lot. I really could have used a lot of the info there when I was competing in college. Heck I might still be competing today had I had his help with performance back then No looking back though. I didn't follow him on twitter yet but I may have to if he has good quotes on there thanks.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply. I am going to try and do more exercise and see if this helps - anything is worth a try. I will look into some of the other ideas also on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by salevietasia View Post
    Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply. I am going to try and do more exercise and see if this helps - anything is worth a try. I will look into some of the other ideas also on the net.
    Good for you salevietasia. The more things you try the sooner you will find something or things that help you

Good for you salevietasia. The more things you try the sooner you will find something or things that help you
    Good advice and welcome salevietasia

Hi to everyone else!

Tmays-

I think this is the link for the thread the guy who knows Sam Obitz posted on
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showth...2223#post62223

Quote Originally Posted by tmays View Post
    Good advice and welcome salevietasia

Hi to everyone else!
    Ditto, my sentinments too!