Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Good to see you back too!

Quote Originally Posted by tmays View Post
    Hey Beachy good to see you. How's everything?
    Doing great thanks. How about U?

Happy New Year everybody!!

Happy New Year! I really appreciate your posts. It is to understand how agoraphobia can become the driving force in someone's life. I understand how it is to suffer with the intense fear of confronting another situation where the panic attack symptoms begin. The helpful tips and experiences make agoraphobia easier to confront.

*It is easy to understand how...

Quote Originally Posted by nowglad View Post
    Happy New Year! I really appreciate your posts. It is to understand how agoraphobia can become the driving force in someone's life. I understand how it is to suffer with the intense fear of confronting another situation where the panic attack symptoms begin. The helpful tips and experiences make agoraphobia easier to confront.
    I agree and welcome to the site. The more people who have had positive experiences on here posting the more people we can help find similar success!

Happy New Year Trackstar and everyone else too

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by nowglad View Post
    Welcome to the site nowglad and great name! Don't worry about your typo, I make them all the time :0

Happy new year everyone. I hope it's everyone's best year ever and thanks to CBT and the TEA I think it will be for me

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl View Post
    Happy new year everyone. I hope it's everyone's best year ever and thanks to CBT and the TEA I think it will be for me
    How can it not be now

Quote Originally Posted by trackstar View Post
    How can it not be now
    Love your attitude... You are always so positive!!!