Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Symptoms are killing me!!!!

Feel spaced out all the time, headache, my body feels light??, I see black floaters!! I know that these are just symptoms but most of the time I don't feel anxious...I just feel the symptoms. They seem to occur only when I'm at work or if I'm out of the house! They are so unbearable!!! It feels as though death is knocking at my door! Can anyone relate?

Yes, everyone here can relate! lol

You'll see black floaters as long as you keep looking for them.
    They are quite literally bits of dried up, dislodged gel - floating around in your eye ball... they are black because you see their shadow.
    Normal for EVERYONE, not just anx. sufferers.

Spaced out / light sensation = derealization (brain is preoccupied with your anxiety/worries and the result is a detached feeling)

Headache = stress

A simple diagnosis :-)

Figures....

I feel the same way. Almost to a T. And it seems to be awful at work

Yeh I get the same stuff. Also get sweaty accompanied with a heat flush sometimes. The one I hate is the dehydrated feel and the labored breathing feel.

I'm so glad it's not just me. I also get that feeling as if I'm light as a feather as if I'm about to float away and also spaced out. It's sort of like a detached feeling and its very scary. I found that if I eat something it sort of helps and then I try and then I try to get my mind preoccupied with something else until it goes away. Sometimes your if your blood pressure lowers it can make you feel funny too. Make sure and drink atleast 8 8oz glasses of water a day. I also found that taking magnesium supplements and St. John's wort helps make my anxiety more controllable. Research magnesium to find its benefits. I think we all come to the forums looking for answers, but its hard when no one knows how to fix the problem. Has anyone else found anything that helps with the detachment or floating feeling ?

Yay its not just me!
    I get like that to with flashies and such I went to the eye doctor and he said I was fine (needed new glasses) I agree that the disconnected feeling (like you know your awake and here and alive but you don't feel anything or are focused on anything sort of apathetic like) is scary I hate it so much like Carebears said though food helps at least in my case I find that it's worse when I'm hungry and gets better afterword though the worst is when I'm not hungry and it still happens Xp

Ok so I finally got some sleep last night without a panic attack. That's the first time in over a week. Tonight I am having chest vibrations....if that makes sense. When it first started my first thought was ER!! But I'm starting a new job tomorrow and do not need to be up all night. Ugh....I hate this!!

Kasiejuhnay,

Hey, I know how u feel. Anytime I have the slightest problem I automatically think ER too! I know these symptoms feel very real and are scary, but u need to tell yourself that its just anxiety or u will get a bunch of high medical bills that u don't need. Have u tried magnesium supplements? If u are deficient of magnesium it can cause all kinds of problems including irregular heart rate and trouble sleeping. U should give it a try cuz I did and now I'm sleeping like a baby and I hardly have any anxiety. Good luck and I'm glad u got some sleep!

Up, ?ng h? bác, chúc b?n thÃ*nh công