Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I'm scared of being social, upsetting people really messes with my anxiety, loud noises, hair in my face or on my neck, weird textures, left over food taste in my mouth... I could go on forever... When I get anxious I have violent mood swings. I just feel like ripping my skin off (sorry for being graphic) and screaming as loud as I can. I've never hurt anyone else but I get a strong urge to sometimes. For no reason but my stupid anxiety. :/

Quote Originally Posted by cypress_2151 View Post
    I'm not 100% that it is at phobia level, but I am utterly terrified of the human body and how fragile it is. I'm very afraid of death, but I'm moreso afraid of my body giving out on me and it scares me shitless every day and causes anxiety and panic every day.
    I'm not the only one! Sometimes I'll be sitting there, having a conversation or doing something normal and will have a thought about dying and get a massive wave of fear. To the other people who said they over cool their food, I'm anal with that, especially chicken! Ahh I feel good knowing there are others out there.

My big fear is passing out. Which is pretty much impossible with a fast heart and high blood pressure during an attack!

Death, health (I always diagnose myself with horrible diseases, or think I'm dying, or think I'm gonna get deadly side effects, I always think I'm having heart failure or a heart attack)

I am freaked of dying. Suddenly. And leaving my 4 kids. Every little twitch in my head or body and I am scared I am dying.. Gets really annoying I think that way.

Death (I think everyone is), Having a panic attack, committing suicide, Vomiting, Any body of water I can't see through, Caterpillars (yes I'm serious)

Is there a reason why ur scared of catapillers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cara1989 View Post
    Is there a reason why ur scared of catapillers?
    Hmm... Besides their gross looking fur, big digusting eyes.

I remember I used to work on a farm when I was 8 or so and one day my job was to sweep some sidewalk. I turn around and there were LITERALLY hundreds of caterpillars inching torwards me. I hightailed it out of there lol.

I don't know they just freak me out, can't explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlstrom

Hmm... Besides their gross looking fur, big digusting eyes.

I remember I used to work on a farm when I was 8 or so and one day my job was to sweep some sidewalk. I turn around and there were LITERALLY hundreds of caterpillars inching torwards me. I hightailed it out of there lol.

I don't know they just freak me out, can't explain why.
    Oh I was curious

I have a fear of anything to do with medical or health related things. I get anxiety in high emotion settings like if someone is really angry or sad suddenly. Sometimes I get really paranoid being alone. Driving is a big one too. I have really bad panic attacks from these things and it controls a large part of my life.
    Last edited by BiBiDoll; 02-10-2013 at 11:04 PM.