Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I am friggen terrified of Sh-- Disturbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, you NEVER hear of gangsters going in and shooting up any of these places that make the news. Itz always some straight laced guy from Virginia who doesn't quite fit in , or some disgruntled kid who's boiled the tea kettle for his Aunt Ophelia for a few too many years. Well, i'm NOT 1 of those, but the difference is that I am an actress. I wear ,"Many Hats too." I am a "Survivor." I have had to smile when i really wanted to turn Nellie Olsen into royal pesto sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So is that like a spanking in the buttocks from my Ice Skating Coach??? Gee thanks, I soooo needed that .....Permanent about face adjustment with the ice rink floor.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1Bluerose68 View Post
    So is that like a spanking in the buttocks from my Ice Skating Coach??? Gee thanks, I soooo needed that .....Permanent about face adjustment with the ice rink
    You got screwed, you got the raw deal in life. It's ok to be angry.

So what's next?
    Last edited by Im-Suffering; 10-14-2014 at 01:50 PM.

No, not screwed, nothing ever Happened to me whenever i ever have become injured. no cares about my outcome. Whether it was physical injury or mental injury, no 1 ever cared. I'm NOT screwed I'm just way tight about ever getting framed, as it has happened before at the height of my coming of Innocence in girlhood and Christianity/Catholicism......This girl taught me to play tag. Then ran and ran and I screamed STOP. No she failed to LISTEN to ME. She instead chose to bash both her wrists through a glass door at my school when i was a 7 y/o girl. Then I witnessed her bleed severly from her wrists, no horror flik, The Real Thing.....!!!Then we ran for help. They, the 2 gals i was with, went home to their duplex. I followed out of curiosity. I blacked out and never recalled what ever happened Next. I have nightmares of huge syringes in the house where they ran to, only being admin to me. I wasn't the girl bleeding though, so why would they do that to me. I did NOT recall this memory for 24 years until I touched red satin and painted with red finger paints as a 31 y/o lady being artsy out of boredom, and it ALL came flooding back in a dream, (trauma memories). My parents never supported me in therapy, or the Catholic school where this tragedy occurred when i was age 7. No one cared about my fragile childhood ego. They just covered up the entire fiasco and my family moved to an entirely new city and sports and studies took over my life. Thats it, not screwed, freed of any memories at all, until my mind opened up to a gush of flowing trauma memories. That affects now how i feel about being extra scared of people trying to make me look like the black sheep or frame me, all through my short life. Short necked life so far???
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 10-18-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Here's a good one for you - I have two phobias that I don't think even have names.

Corners

Folded (cloth) material

Go figure!

emetophobia

Germs,germs,germs......The Papa-Ratzi.....being taped on You Tube w/o knowing it....being in crowded places....Going on BART somewhere alone,anywhere alone actually is bad.....Driving somewhere new for the 1st time.....and darn job interviews, over and over,again and again.....Thatz about all I spose???

See, I told ya so,.....Eboli Ha Ha.....Cha Cha Cha...

The new cars are very technical and look intimidating to understand ALL the new features, which are supposed to improve the experience of the driver. But to me all these very new developments in the front area where we would before just check our fuel, rate of speed, and total miles traveled. Now there are so many features, its like walking into a classroom wall papered with so many charts of basic rules and standard things to know that one is overwhelmed by all this ,"Stuff." I really need to purchase a newer car but feel intimidated to purchase one over the year 2009? But then I don't want to be stuck with someone else's "Lemon" either, or has so many miles for my buck that it's better to just get a new car. but then again , the type of car I would like no one seems to drive anymore. i don't see to many older models on the road that are in nice condition. Its like ALL or nothing. Their either Gross Polluters or Totally New and over priced too. Thats another fear, Having to pay too much for a car. And having to make, "Car Talk."

Being around people. Going to the gym, the store or going for a walk is terrible. I feel like everyone's staring at me.
    Workers at stores getting to know me. I generally have to stop going once they start recognizing me.
    Drive thrus and telephone calls used to bother me, now I don't care.
    I force myself to do all this stuff but I still fear it.