Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Hi gandc:

My first test was about 10 ng/ml in a range of 1 to 100.

As there are many different ranges from lab to lab, and country to country,
    the best way to avoid confusion is to elevate your D3 somewhere between
    50% to 70% of any range. This level is good for neurosis. Of course, all this should be done
    under the supervision of an up to date doctor.

Best wishes,
    Ali

Just a thought here...

When I had anxiety and depression- TAKING vitamin d3 didn't seem to do shit for me. Just saying.

BUT.. I recently moved from Washington State to Arizona... MOSTLY my symptoms of anxiety and depression had been resolved before I left, but some of it was still there at times. I have noticed a HUUUGEEE change in my mood having the sun outside a lot more often. I am so much happier, more outgoing, just more myself...

so i do think there is something to be said about vitamin d3. I think it varies for people, though.
    "I've got 99 problems and 93 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressed about for absolutely no logical reason."

Vitamin d helps alot especially with anxiety i always take vitamin d for it to work out

VD dos not help but I am taking right now Magnesium Bisclycinate 200 mg a day and it gives me some relieve with tense muscles, my energy level jumped up too , It is worth to try ......
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    VD dos not help but I am taking right now Magnesium Bisclycinate 200 mg a day and it gives me some relieve with tense muscles, my energy level jumped up too , It is worth to try ......
    Any particular reason you use that type of magnesium?

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post
    Any particular reason you use that type of magnesium?
    I'm guessing it's because:

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    ... it gives me some relieve with tense muscles, my energy level jumped up too ......
    At the end of the day, it's the results to each individual that matter. What works for one may not for another. So many variables.

Really happy your able to find something that works D. I would add for myself that some things work for a while and then for a multitude of reasons; the results can wane after a time. Alas, if we fine tune our routine and life style we can then go back to those things that previously worked but waned with confidence again.

I'm please to say I'm doing ok with just food once again (I get D from that as well as playing outside) ... although I do use some supper foods as supps ... as you know.

No offense but the title of cured that precedes this thread always makes me smirk. So glad your posting once again.

Hope this find you as well martino5.

My wife takes magnesium as well ... I can't tell you what brand because I just got back from another run and could care less to get out of this chair. :P
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

All i got is omega 3! But dam i wish i had your genetics, sounds like a real miracle !

Hopeful

So February 2017 I started feeling weird. I looked in the mirror n felt like I couldn't see myself. Felt like I was constantly day dreaming. I was convinced I was pregnant due to my monthly becoming irregular TMI. Then I just felt sick, horrible. I would sleep all day because that's the only time I felt OK. I was having anxiety, panic attacks. Didn't leave my home for months. I slowly started to get out of the house but still suffer so much. I have been to hospital n drs dozens of times. I just knew at had the worst diseases n conditions. However every test came back negative except vitamin D. I am at a 9 n the normal is 30-100. So I start 50000 units this Tuesday. I am hopefull that this is my issue because I have read so many success stories on this thread. I also started getting white patches on my body February 2016. Any insight or recommendations will be greatly appreciated

Hi sadmommy and welcome

I'm not one that has been fixed by D3 but it might well help you.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Had a deficiency, took supplements, felt better. Bam.