Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iwanttobeok View Post
    Had a deficiency, took supplements, felt better. Bam.
    You were on a Rick Roll after that, right?
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Haha totally XD

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttobeok View Post
    Haha totally XD
    Were you being serious about feeling better or were u being sarcastic??

I'm pretty sure they were serious. I just threw a joke in from another thread
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Yup, totally serious

Hi, Ali Your title about the neurosis reversing effects of d3 certainly grabbed my attention as I've been a victim of weird symptoms of brain fog and anxiety for 2 years now. I've read this entire post and I must say I'm very grateful that there's someone like u- who's suffered from similar symptoms and is dedicated to enlighten people on neurosis inducing effects of D deficiency. BTW I found out that I'm severely vit D deficient which is 8 ng/ml. You've been active since 2012. Hope u're still active and can provide me with further information on this arduous journey I'll be going through in the next few days.

Hello Law:

Thank you for reading my thread.

Yes, I am still active, and will be delighted to answer your
    questions based on the subject of D3. Please keep in mind
    that the basic information on the subject, has already been provided in my thread.

Best Wishes,
    Ali

Merhabalar Ali Bey, bir aydır Citoles(x1) ve Atarax(x2) kullanıyorum. Sizin yazınızdan sonra D3 vitaminime baktırdım ve değer 7.99 çıktı. Olması gerekenin 50 olması beni oldukça şaşırttı. Tecrübelerinizi ve yorumların tamamını okudum. Kişisel olarak bahsetmenizi istediğim birkaç nokta var. Etkilerini ne zaman gösterdi ve siz hangi aralıklarla kullandınız? Şimdilik günde 50 damla Devit-3, yani 6500IU kullanmayı planlıyorum. Önerilerinizi dört gözle bekliyorum. İyi günler dilerim.

Like many other sups, Vitamin D3 will assist with a deficiency but it won't cure the incurable. If unsure, be your own test subject - if you only have a mild of anust and feeling blue due to lack of D3 then yea ... no doubt it will work. Fact is ... there are plenty of cases with anxiety and depression that have OK D3 levles. I'm one of them - although going outside helps me heaps. I know from my own experience sourcing D naturally from the Sun helps to stabilize my clinical levels of depressions and anxiety, but it wont solve deep seeded issues on its own. Be careful of retail claims and understand those making testimonials for years running have more than your best interests at heart. Supps are great for deficiencies but they alone are not the driving force for those whom anxiety and depression leaves them non functioning. Those types will need more than a D3.

From a recovery based perspective I think it's worth keeping perspective. Of course we need not all agree. I personally know of several other vitamins that can also help do wondrous things, that is to say if you have low levels. If your depression and anxiety - I mean more your dysfunction due to low levels ... I guess all you need do is pop D X Y or Z and BAM! You'll be feeling normal! I hope that's all it is for you. Not the case for me and most others I know. Sadly it will take a lot more than D3 for us. In fact long term concentrated dosses of supps can tax the kidney ... but that's another story and one you wont be hearing from peddlers.

This is such BS and it is going on for years on this forum.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore