Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Life is beautiful and funny. We are responsible to make it beautiful. So try to avoid negative thoughts. Have faith in you and your life. GBU

Hi
    Its not a big issue but when we are in that phase we admire that my problem is big.

Try to make ordinary things fun by mixing it up just a little. I you go to the same store, go in a different way and walk around the store in different isles. Look at things you wouldn't normally and always use the free cologne / perfume testers. Heck try on clothes you don't even intend to buy Spend just 3 dollars on a art and craft. Windows shopping can be fun, especially when depressed, can lift the mood and make things that would normally be routine into a new adventure.

I never thought of doing things like that before Sal. Great ideas. Sometimes I like to change the layout of my home. Move furniture around and maybe add or take away somthing. Go through my things and rediscover what I already have.

What about listenning Bob Marley or Santana, they always lift my heavy mood. Going to library and touch the books, go to park and hug the trees, Look around you, life is beautiful. Seeing art exposition for me absorbs me so much I forget about me
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Heading out for a walk right now (Its 37 °F here - a bit nippy) so I'll dress accordingly and hopefully the fresh air will perk me up. Actually, anything at all that can make you "Perk UP" is worth it.

Sounds like a good idea ... I think I might get moving as well.

Thanks for posting!

2 Kensington Rd , rose park South Australia
    This normally happens when you are experiencing depression and anxiety. Try to consult with a psychotherapist, they give you the best reasons why it happened to you and how you can overcome from it. This may happen because of negative thought however doesn’t waste time in thinking about the problem the best way is try to solve it in minimum time.

Perhaps rather than seek out "fun", try to seek "comfort/contentment" and keep yourself occupied when feeling low. I find trying to always strive for happiness and joy is unrealistic simetimes give the circumstancs, I'm content now with peace of mind trying to keep my spritis up with little things, and so long as nothing terrible happends during the day, I'm just fine with that and thats a good day.

Just my suggestion

You just nailed the essence of stability Sal ... or at least what it means to me. Most other things that go beyond that rates as trying to hard or meeting the standards as defined by others.

Just do what works for you. It need not be something fills you with Joy and happiness commonly advertised. Just being able to breath properly and be in the moment is enough.

I'm taking up Sal's suggestion.