Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kdubg View Post
    Holy geez! I had no idea people were even reading this! It makes me feel much better. Thank you all so much. We're not alone! Keep in touch!
    Sure we are we are all here to support each other

My grandpa had a heart attack(died from cancer) and my father died of a heart attack he was only fifty. Long story short I never got to meet my dad and ever since I found out and was able to meet my family on my dads side I stress out thinking I might have a heart attack with every uneven beat or jump. Arm numbness or pain and I think I'm having one. I constantly think I have something fatal going on with the most simple\stupid symptoms.

Its so nice to hear that I am not the only one who suffers with this. Im 26 years old and I have been to the doctor over and over again and they told me that my heart is fine. Sometimes I get heart palpitations which makes me freak out even more. I went back to the doctor and he told me that the palpitations are because of the "anxiety state" that I am in all the time and they will not hurt me. Its one thing hearing that and then trying to convince myself that I am ok.

I am in the same boatbuilders I have chest pain jaw pain and shoulder pain. All the time. Normal ekg's and stress echo. I still worry myself sick.

currently under a rock as no new music news being heard here ;)
    Ive had CIN cells removed via a laser and still have to go every year for check ups! Had one irregular one which set me off flappy and worried but was just changes and nothing to worry about I've had skin cancer and ganglions from my spine removed from injections then a cyst removed via surgery last year...coped with it all but got a bit flappy when they said it would be a new team who would do the surgery as had gotten used to my old one!! Still, am ok and here and now so yeay!

Hope you continue to be ok!!

...btw that was in reply to the lady who was worried about her cervix and its being a ladies and gentleman board!!

I'm 21 and have a major fear if my heart. I think im having a heart attack every day I'm always getting chest pains and palpertaions soon as I feel any of them I think the worse. I'm glad I know I'm not alone and there's others that feel this way!

I know. I get the same symptoms actually occuring right now that's why I hopped on here. Take care all.
    "Because there is a war on for your mind" infowars.com

Everyday i have a moment i think my heart will stop and im only 22,I have a lot of symptoms concerning muscles and joints. Tietze syndrome i think. Had it for 5 years. Love and support from the netherlands.

Same here! Had it in my 20's....went away now back in my mid 30's....

I know how much it sucks. As I write, pressure/tightness in chest, heart racing but also pounding, can hear it in my ears. Then the mind movies start..... clips of my kids finding me dead, seeing me wheeled out in ambulance.

Stress test and EKG normal.

I do know that the more I fight the feelings the worse they get. Seems backwards I know but ACCEPTING that I am going to feel like this is the only thing that got e out of my funk in my 20's. You know the old the only thing we have to fear is fear itself BS.... but again as I right this I feel like I am in a bear hug.

I'm gonna say a pray for us tonight. Would appreciate the same. I dont give a crap who or what you worship...ask them to help us out.

I too have been down the heart worries road. I had a bout of AFib last year and have had palpitations on and off for years, I went through a phase after my AFib of constantly checking my pulse. It can and does get better, if you have had clean EKG's and the like then you can take a deep breath.