Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks again guys, at jon mike, any links or good sources for trying this CBT, i have tried homeopathy , yoga , relaxation etc. But still having regular panic attacks and constant dizzyness and worying, I think i could say I am now depressed because of all the physical things coming back. I had been good over the last few months - since march with no attacks and then they came back out of nowhere last week.

Does anyone else have any suggestions of how to deal with setbacks. As i keep thinking about how good i was doing only a week ago.

Cheers, Liam x

Liam
    A great source for cbt is a book by Sam Obitz called been there done that do this. He really allows to see the source of you anxiety is from a bad thinking habit. If we can change our thinking habits we can change our views and beliefs we hold of ourselves.

Thanks Drksydepne, Gonna try and get a hold of this, event thought there is lots of comments online saying that its a scam, crap etc. But I have also heard good stories about this.

It sad really that there is people out there up for scamming those looking for help.
    Gonna keep looking for CBT mobile app's etc, as I have found a local CBT counsellor and its going to cost me £400 for ten sessions. But apparently this can
    take away the panic attacks and improve the subsequent depression and anxiety, Anyone with any comments or advice regarding CBT will be much appreciated.
    Cheers, Liam

Trust me Liam. I have met Sam Obitz the writer of the book and it is not a scam. The book is an easy read and if you really take hold of the tools you can see great improvement. Supertao.com. I would lend you mine but I refer to mine often.