Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
    Left arm pain may be a symptom of shoulder bursitis, which usually results from joint overuse. It could also be caused by direct trauma or bursa infection. This is the inflammation of the connective tissue between muscle and bone. As in bursitis, tendonitis is brought on by repetitive joint use.

Nausea/ibs/dizziness/headaches are the worst ones for me

I have many on the list and I also get cold sweats. I sweat profusely but I'm cold and shivering at the same time.

I also get really forgetful, or get mental 'glitches' where I can no longer perform habitual unconscious actions.

Anyone here have burning in their chest with a fast heartbeat when they have to do something? I wonder if I should call an ambulance. But it goes away and comes back.

yeah I do for the last 35 years or so, Do not call ambulance for this , Did you checked maybe it is heartburn, and skipped beats or fast beats is an arrhythmia? I had extremely difficult time in my life years ago, my heart was like stopping at the time then beating so fast I thought is is going to leave my body. The Ativan took care of that for me . I still have skipped beats or fast beats but I have a light arrhythmia
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Those symptoms!
    I had never encountered them before!
    Really insightful!
    Most youths are here and it has been the main cause for drug abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteHoffman View Post
    Those symptoms!
    I had never encountered them before!
    Really insightful!
    Most youths are here and it has been the main cause for drug abuse.
    Welcome to anxietyforum; Charlotte, hope you find our forum helpful. I don't know where our anxious members are hiding these days (hehe) but maybe they'll return, so we're pretty quiet nowadays. We did used to have youths here, I recall 13 YO members way way back. Hopefully they didn't turn to drug abuse

Thank you!

Hi! I'm a social worker. I was diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression. I started acknowledging it last week. It is hard that I know that I'm a social worker who should've known it beforehand. I'm also the one who gives advice to my clients. However, because of my profession, I had to expose myself to being vulnerable too. The first step is to acknowledge that there is a problem and also to be brave to accept that you'll need help from other people too.

Let's share the strength and the love

Quote Originally Posted by Memaw52 View Post
    Hi! I'm a social worker. I was diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression. I started acknowledging it last week. It is hard that I know that I'm a social worker who should've known it beforehand. I'm also the one who gives advice to my clients. However, because of my profession, I had to expose myself to being vulnerable too. The first step is to acknowledge that there is a problem and also to be brave to accept that you'll need help from other people too.

Let's share the strength and the love :)
    Welcome to anxiety forum; Memaw52

I hope you find our forum helpful and I love what you wrote there

~Sal