Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saskykitty
    Why does everyone seem to get heart flutterings or pallpitations I dont. I get a whole bunch of other symptoms. Does anybody here not get the heart flutterings but the other symptoms?
    I am the same. Well, I do get a fluttering heart during anxiety attacks but I never worry about it. I have never thought I was going to die of a heart attack or anything like that, it just doesn't bother me. Everybody is different.

Oh god!!! :roll:

Yeah i can put a tick next to quit a number of these symptoms..

I think for me the worst is how i channel the anxiety -

extreme mood swings
    attatchment to a person
    uncontrollable eating and under eating and over exercizing - leading to an eating disorder - bulimia and low self esteem
    uncontrollable crying
    sleepless nights
    panic
    not coping in certain new events and changes
    seeing and feeling the worst in things and replaying any negative past
    123 and breathe..

can somebody explain symptoms please?

When people say that we have to come to an understand that our symptoms can't hurt us. What do you mean by that?

See I worry that my heart is racing and I'm putting extra work on my heart. What if I feel these symptoms almost constant throughout the day? Does that mean that my heart isn't really racing as long as I don't panic? Sorry just looking for reasurance. It's all about my heart with me.

are you fit and healthy??

I think Bio feedback is good tho i havent used it myself.
    123 and breathe..

Yea, I probably run 20 miles a week and ride a bike quite a bit too. My resting heart rate is real low. 50 or lower. I prob do need bio feedback.

I have almost two dozen of those symptoms, the most predominant of which is lightheadedness and dizziness. This symptom has been constant for me in the last month and intensifies only when I panic. There are very few times during the day when I don't feel at least a little lightheaded or off-balance. The only time I feel completely normal - or at least not lightheaded - is when I'm driving.

sleep apneas

The "breathing" attacks as mentioned above especially when one lies on the back COULD be sleep apnea,i was told this before myself as i suffer from this just prior to goin into a sleep..It feels like my brain just shut off,nd i take a big gasp of air.There are two tyopes of sleep apneas,ones called obstructive,the most common kind or the rare form is called central sleep apnea,which basically means ur brain doesnt get the signal across to the muscles that control breathing.I also suffer from anxiety panic and i find it intresting that this seems to be a common thread with some.Sleep apneas are just another possibility.Read up on both types maybe it can help some of u.But i truly belive anxiety causes the breathing attacks as well..I dont go thro the attacks everynight where i gasp for air only sometimes.SO that makes me belive i dont have a sleep apnea.

how many people think there having a heart attack or stroke or somthin

Yep! Heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, embolism, brain tumor, you name it!!!

im convinced i have a brain tumor and my best friend told me i don't and to stop worrying, if only she knew how hard i'm trying too! does anyone else feel like they are being a burden(sp?) and annoying to the people who try to stay by them with their anxiety? i do, and i feel like im just bringing her down and holding her back. ops: