Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Teeth grinding

Quote Originally Posted by myra View Post
    I constantly grind my teeth, especially in my sleep!

I grind my teeth as well. The dollar store has something you can buy, to stop this. I'm sure other stores carry it as well.

Yes Cobweb, I used to suffer from headaches and back pains. Not much anymore.

Does anyone suffer from tension in head, ringing in ears, and leg weakness?

I've had them all before. Excessive stress and negative thoughts can create all sorts of symptoms and issues.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

As of late, my anxiety has gotten to the point that I feel unable to even speak (as If there is anybody trying to call/Skype me anyway). With that said, I'm finding my voice is getting extremely weak and shaky to the point that I would rather just stay 'muted', and this was never something that was a problem before.

I've seen this happen to others I used to know (ages ago), but never actually thought it would happen to me; but it indeed has.

I don't go out all that much anyway anymore, but when I do, I speak a little as possible because its just mortifying when people notice this.

Not much anybody could offer for advice in reality, but figured I'd just get this out in writing (of course).
    "I have no limits, no filter, no class, no poise. No decorum. Just fun"

I can relate to surfside I too am starting to feel like I don't want to speak it's gotten so bad where I don't want to leave the house.

Wow, incredible list.

@Anxiety34

You need to push yourself to get out of your comfort zone. The less you do and achieve in your day to day the more you empower your anxiety and the harder it will be to overcome it.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

My teeth chatter uncontrollably as if I were cold but I am not. This has happened now twice and I lived through it so I guess it's just another crappy symptom my body is subjecting me to

Quote Originally Posted by mrseyeore View Post
    My teeth chatter uncontrollably as if I were cold but I am not. This has happened now twice and I lived through it so I guess it's just another crappy symptom my body is subjecting me to
    Very much so! Sometimes you shake as if your cold but your not? I had that issue until my meds started to kick in