Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

thanks for the list, when i started to recognise all the things on the list that happen to me it was strangely comforting, not because now i know i have issues for certain, but that i know i am not alone in having them. it helped, thanks x

Jitters, thank you for the comprehensive list of anxiety symptoms. This is the best list on the web for anxiety symptoms.

Anxiety is real. I appreciate you guys sharing with me. It is a comfort to know there are others here who also know what anxiety is like.

yea it does. i will be on later or tmrw. so we can talk about our same phobia.

This list covers just about all the horrid symptoms I have suffered with whilst thinking I was seriously ill - was eventually diagnosed with generalised anxiety and panic disorder. Its good to know someone understands how terrible this thing can make you feel and how many ways it can alter our body and mind xx

Hiya Stephanie,
    Yeah i am an anxiety sufferer and i get a lot of symptoms although there are hundreds of symptoms and everybody has different ones. Mine are
    dizzyness,
    lightheadedness,
    feeling relly depressed,
    sweaty palms,
    unsteadiness,
    hyperventalating
    wobbly,
    tense shoulders
    numbness

and i totally hate open spaces, i start panicking when i am in a big open space, its awful. I have panic disorder and agoraphobia, i find it so hard to leave my house, ive had this for a long time, im 21 next week and trying hard to get better. its a battle but ile get there.
    are u an anxiety sufferer, anxiety symptoms are horrid but they are only sensations they cannot kill you.

This was soooo helpful, thankyou. I've been having doubts that I even have anxiety and this has just cleared it all up.

yea but i just started on my AD's three weeks ago, i was on them for 2 months and couldnt afford them for 2 months so im waiting for them to make me feel better...

Why are these ADs so expensive? Are you taking original brand? The counterfeit brands are 5 times cheaper but work the same.

me too

i also get the phiysical symptoms and the only ything that seems to help are benzos. i dont wanna have to take em forever

Quote Originally Posted by jt723 View Post
    i also get the phiysical symptoms and the only ything that seems to help are benzos. i dont wanna have to take em forever
    i was given k-pins by my doc, not shrink... i was taking them for over a year and my doc just stopped giving them to me... i found myself addicted to them and getting angry because she wouldnt give me them anymore. she didnt even wean me off of them so i had to detox by myself. during the detox i went back to the shrink and told her what was going on, i didnt tell her right away that i had a problem with them, she kind of picked it up on her own. my point is we cant depend on any benzos at all.... they will eventually kill us. i was so bad that i bought them from a friend (which i have never done in my life). now im suffering in my own mind because i think that they are the only thing that can help me, but on the other hand they will kill me