Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Nice collection of this posts.!!!This is really good information...You have done a great job.Thanks for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.Thanks for the list.Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    technique without medications

In July last year i had so anxiety about something after watching a documentary about it. Only got worse and couldn't sleep. Woke up with a light headache a 3-4 on 1-10 scale. But in start February this year i woke up with a sore throat , and it has been there ever seen. Its like chronic with "mud" in my throat and i go around spitting and clear my throat probably 500 times a day.. I think it came because i started having negative thoughts about myself because i bought 2 pair shoes in wrong size !! damn.
    Have gone 5 times to acupuncture now, no big difference the acu man says that i should go 10 times, but i wonder if he only wants my money. I showed him a book with TFT / EFT and he just trowed it away. So i thinkg about testing out TFT, i got a bottle of the juice XANGO and when i drank that the throat was good. but now its back. Hope its just stress !

Hi guys,

After reading all your symptoms, I think I feel much better now. It's been a few days that I'm worried I have MS. I just had an MRI yesterday but the result is not out yet, so waiting for the result of the MRI and the outcome is driving me nuts.

A couple of months ago i was diagnosed with cervical reversed lordosis but all I was feeling was just neck pain and it just comes and goes when i'm all stressed out. So i decided to visit the doctor, then the doc started asking me few questions, like if i have tingling in my hands and shoulder and the answer was no, but then when i got home, i started feeling all those symptoms and much more and this tingling in my feet doesnt want to go away. it feels like it is buzzing. Also i have pulsing sound in my ear and sometimes it feels like it has pressure inside like when your are in an airplane. Also i have problem with my eyes coz it sometimes gets cloudy but goes away with a couple of blinks. Also got muscle spasms all over the body hence I'm scared it is MS. But when i read the symptoms posted here, I got a bit relaxed and i'm thinking it might not be MS after all and it's just my anxiety over my neck.

It's been couple of years that i'm going through anxiety. I have constant fear of dying and getting a fatal or incurable disease.

My dad is telling me, that I got this from him, coz he also is the same way. He also has neck pain and tingling in his hands a feet and pulse in his ears.

I really feel a bit better now that i know i'm not alone in this world who is in constant fear.

I really wish i had someone I can talk to about my fears who will understand, coz all the members of my family are getting tired of my anxiety attacks and they just don't understand what i'm going through.

Anxiety Symptoms

Hi,
    I also have most of the above symptoms, I find it especially hard to fall asleep as my body starts to feel heavy and I worry that if I start to drift off I will die. This feeling began when I was in hospital during my pregnancy. My Blood pressure was so high, especially at night and so I was scared to go to sleep in case I never woke up.

It was the awful pregnancy and having 2 miscarriages, all within 2 years that caused my anxiety problems.
    My symptoms bother me most when I am in the supermarket, I hate the crowded space and the bright light and noise. I start to feel dizzy, then worry I will pass out so the dizziness gets worse, my head starts to hurt and I start to sweat and feel agitated. I also then really need to open my bowels and feel really uncomfortable. But the thing is I cannot use the public loo in the shop as I also have a touch of OCD! So i just suffer till I get home. I've even done my shopping online to aviod the supermarket but I know this isn't the answer. I also get shooting pains in my left fingers and an achy left arm sometimes.

Is there anybody else that has suffered a bad pregnancy and has led to anxiety or further problems. It would be nivce to know I am not abnormal or strange.

Hi In reply to a couple of posts, I also feel like my brain is shivering sometimes and then I get scared and other symptoms start to appear My anxiety is also worse in the evening and gets worse as the night progresses. I think this stems back to my pregnancy again and being in hospital and being scared to go to sleep.

I therefore don't sleep very well ( although having a baby that doesnt sleep well is not helping and he is 18 months old now) I wake up in the morning feeling as though I've hardly slept and feel all achy and stiff and still tired.

symptoms

Hi,

Is there anybody that like me, experiences symptoms of anxiety such as dizziness when they don't actually feel anxious?
    I can be out and am feeling quite normal and then all of a sudden start to feel weird without any warning.

Hello jitters and all members .. a big thanks to all . bez u people did a very good work .
    I don't all those certain symptoms could be down to anxiety. So, I get a lots of informations through these post. Very informative or all of us who r new. Keep it up. and All the best.
    Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here are my physical symptoms:

Tiredness
    Nausea
    IBS
    Chest tightness
    Jaw clenching
    Headaches
    Blue balls
    Muscle twitching
    Eye twitching
    Restless Leg Syndrome
    Heart beating rapidly or palpitations
    Excessive and frequent hunger
    Derealisation
    Intestinal hurry
    Poor circulation/blood flow
    Tired/itchy/red eyes
    Extreme moods
    Decreased sex drive

What I find interesting, though, is that I almost never have more than one symptom at any one time (besides eye twitching). I'll have headaches, I'll have nausea, I'll have chest tightness, but never at the same time. I find that very interesting, I wonder if it could give us a clue into the nature of this anxiety thing.

Hi BM,

what do you mean by blue balls?

lol, I knew I shouldn't have put that one there. Google it.