Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    The constant feeling of guilt

Quote Originally Posted by MissyTone View Post

That is so weird yeah I get that heart beating but can't find the pulse or I can feel it beating through my whole bnody then its like it stops .....the numbness is an everyday thing ...I thought it was just my neuropathy but idk
    I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my brain as I haven't got an MRI or a ct scan. Which I am in a few days so ill know then

I have my symptoms most of the day everyday.
    It is mainly due to me trying to fight off a bad attack.
    I always feel so tired...panic attacks take a lot out of me.
    Sometimes I sleep just so I don't have to feel the panic attacks or the symptoms anymore...that is until I wake up.
    This morning I woke up feeling full of panic because of something semi minor.
    It kinda set the day for the feelings of panic to set in.

I know same here. I thought I am better then the anxiety is back again and I had Vertigo and it triggers the anxiety. I called in sick hoping I can rest and relax but worst bec I am bymyself now and I am more anxious being alone. Sucks. You tell your Family and friends how you feel and they tell you, why are you nervous and I would say I don't know

I mostly keep my panic attacks to myself. Nobody understands who doesn't have them.
    That makes me feel sad and more scared, but truthfully I cannot expect them to believe in something so strongly if they never felt it.
    I was thinking maybe I have vertigo because my mom had it and when I told her what I was feeling she said that it sounds just like when she had vertigo.
    I hate riding out panic attacks...I simply try to fight them as hard as I can.

I just love your tag -there's always money in the banana stand. Lol. I love that freakin show. That tag alone has made my night

So helpful! Thank you for such a great list.

thank you.. very informative and useful.

It's amazing to read this list and how many of these symptoms I can relate to is scary

First time poster to this site, But a long time lurker. I had a bad dream last night that I was in the hospital and was told that I was going to die of a blood clot to the heart, this was actually so realistic that I woke up actually thinking I was going to die. It's the next morning now and altho I have shaken some of the anxiety off, I still feel very jittery and shakey with an upset stomach. Hence why I am here trying to make myself feel better.

My post will probably be a long one(writing about It makes me feel better lol). I know where my anxiety comes from, I lived with my mother her sister and my grand parents from I was about 2 (I am 23 now) and when I was about 8/9 my aunty who I lived with passed away suddenly from a massive heart attack, this happened in my house. Ever since then I've always had a fear about my heart. A few years later my Grandmother passed away, and a few years after that my grandfather. This was 3 people in my life who I was so close to that passed away. When I was around 13 my mother took ill one day (her blood cells were attacking her immune system) and this led her to loose movement in her legs, leaving her unable to walk. She had to be retaught everything, She did rel-learn everything but she was never really the same again. I looked after her since the age of 13, I think she also suffered with depression and anxiety(I think mine got worse because I sort of fed off her anxiety, if you know what I mean. Anyway at the age of 22 my mother passed away from unrelated illnesses (she got an infection and then took phenunioa sp?) and she was unable to fight it. At the age of 23 now I am filled with severe anxiety all the time which stems from all these traumatic events that have happened in my life. I have been for ECG'S blood tests anything you can think of. They told me that I have an irregular beat, that most (normal lol) functioning people actually have and can live with without any knowledge of) but mine is heightened through my aneity, which is why I feel it more. I am constantly checking my pulse which drives me insane,even tho I know nothing is wrong ofcourse I convince myself otherwise. I always think I have an untectected serious illness, like cancer or a brain tumour, something that can kill me. Although I can go through periods of time when I am more relaxed and calm, It always comes back when I am going through a stressful time. It was recently the year anniversary of my mothers passing and my anxeity has shot through the roof, casuing these bad dreams that I have a serious illness and that I am going to die. The semi fucntional and rational part of my brain knows that this is all in my head, but still I cannot shake this fear. reading these forums helps me to realise that I am not the only one going through these things, I am lucky I have a very large family and supportive boyfriend who know about my anxiety issues and help me through it, but unless you actually go through it I don't believe they can truly understand.

I told you this was going to be long lol, I just needed to vent to make myself feel better, and It has is anyone eleses anxiety related to the loss of loved ones? I think because I have seen so much in my life that I am constantly worried about my health, which I think Is quite a normal reaction for someone who has been thorugh what I have any