Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
    yup I have it

Oh gosh I can relate to so many of those it's CRAZY!!

I agree with all the points but it's possible having high fever for more than three days

The chest pain and heart palpitations/ectopic beats are the scariest for me. I get them often. My doctor did a physical exam and blood tests and doesn't think I need cardiac testing, neither did the urgent care doctor I saw before I had health insurance. I can't help but keep thinking that something is wrong with my heart. I try to tell myself two doctors can't be wrong (and the doctor I saw is very trusted by my family), but I keep thinking, what if they are just writing it off because I have anxiety?

Good list. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarPhoenix View Post
    but I keep thinking, what if they are just writing it off because I have anxiety?
    - trust your doctors. That is the anxiety. You doubting the doctors is also just the anxiety working you over.

I really need some reassurance.
    For the past few months my anxiety has been through the roof. I have a 2 month old and since her birth I’ve had chronic weakness in my legs and arms. My head feels like it’s shaking I get so dizzy and feel like I could faint. I’m terrified to go anywhere because of it. The doctor put me on Lexapro for it but it’s been 2 months and it hasn’t helped. I’m a hypochondriac and I’m always scared I have a serious disease or something. Is this anxiety or lexapro related??

amazing sharing thank you for this

amazing sharing thank you for thisss

This question is for women, please answer if you can. I have pain in my left arm, shoulder, it feels like my left breast hurts too. Anyone can relate to that??? Thanks