Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB
    Yea, another couple of symptoms I've had:

Aching behind eyes
    One pupil more dialated than the other (alternates/returns to normal)
    Unstraight eye (points slightly outwards)

Anyone else had this?
    Yes. I have. Ive also had both my pupils dilate to the point where you could barely see any iris.

I also occasionally get different colours in each eye like theres a filter over my vision. One blue-ish, one rose-ish. Especially in the morning. Anyone else get this ?

SilverG,

None of the symptoms will "harm" you. Annoying and uncomfortable yes.

Part of getting over anxiety is realizing that the symptoms can't hurt you. Once you realize that, you are less scared, and your anxiety is prevented from spiraling futher out of control.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

im only 19 and i have many of these symptoms. I also worry about everything way too much and cant seem to control it.
    Love isn't a maybe thing, you know when you love someone <3

Post-Traumatic

I usually get a mix of those symptoms in some form or another, but it doesn't stop after it's over. When I go through a catastrophic attack, something that on a scale of 1 to 10 probably registers at 400, it literally takes my body about a week to recover, because my system interprets it as an extremely traumatic event, more traumatic than say a car accident or something of the sort.

I also cannot believe how sensitive I am too the environment around me. Once about 2 years ago, when my mom re-did her kitchen, we had to take every single thing that wasn't bolted to the floor out of the kitchen. Me and her were sitting in the empty kitchen talking, and I got to the point where I could NOT sit still, just something about the lights and the glare off the floor was messing with my head bigtime.
    "Suffering? You haven't seen anything yet..."

This question is for women, please answer if you can. I have pain in my left arm, shoulder, it feels like my left breast hurts too. Anyone can relate to that??? Thanks

Basically, every symptom ever.

Hi Guys

My name is Chris and I've been a member for about six months now - although I have only just started posting on this site.

I have been studying the physical effects of anxiety for about 8 years now and if you ever want to know why your fingers tingle or you get indigestion, just drop me a pm.

Best of luck

Chris
    The mind is like a maze; the deeper you get into it, the harder it is to get out.

The worst symptoms I receive are twitches, brainfog and a very strange condition I have come to call 'eye lock'. Its as if the muscles in my eyes tense up and I cant properly move them. At times they will dart about but there is no loss of vision. Oddly, wearing sunglasses seems to help...and thus I wear sunglasses a lot.
    [size=7]Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity[/size]

Has anyone had joint pains? I have frequent twinges of pain in my left knee, elbows and wrists.

get joint pains! had a few weeks where they were really bad! at the moment ive een getting them in my hips