Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

does anyone else feel like this???

I have noticed that on the weekends when i dont have to go to work, i wake up and im anxious. I try to keep my self busy but i end up back in bed. I usually have to go back to sleep and wake up again. I also notice that i get agoraphobia on the weekends. I want to go outside and do things but the thought of it makes me anxious. But durring the week, im able to get up and leave the house and go to work, just fine. Its at work that my anxiety starts. Does this happen or has ever happened to anyone else????

Wow describes me to a T. I used to wake up and feel anxious during the weekends. I'd get over it while the day goes by! But during the week I'd wake up fine and drive a hour to work then once I'm at work is when the bad stuff happens. I get spaced out with a headache and can't wait to get home!

Have you gotten better? If so, how did you do it? I hate the weekends.

I sometimes dread days off because of this. Usually by Saturday afternoon I have dizzyness, pressure, the shakes etc. If I keep busy I'm fine. Sometimes I think I should just work 7 days a week.

Yes, I can relate. I think it is the down time that sets it off.

Wow its crazy how anxiety can make us go through so much

I've recently had two weeks off from work cause I just had a baby! I've noticed I'm getting a lot better but it's still bad when I get out of the house!