Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Vitamin d?

Vitamin d?

I was reading another members response and they stated something about vitamin d deficiency ? Does that add to panick ? Does anyone know? The last time I had my blood drawn I was really low on vitamin d .... Any info would be appreciated.

Vitamin D3--YES

HI:

I am the one whose message you saw on vitamin D3.
    Yes, it could be the cause of your depression, anxiety, panick attacks, and whatever else you may feel.
    You must go to an up to date doctor, preferably an endocrinologist to put you on high doses of vitamin D3.

Please read my Thread Vitamin D3 cured my anxiety, depression, and panic disorder at the Depression forum. The link to my Thread is: http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showth...Panic-Disorder

You have taken the initial step by taking the blood test for vitamin D3. You are low on this vital substance. The chances that you get well after receiving the proper treatment for vitamin D3 deficiency are very good.

Best wishes,
    Ali
    Last edited by Damavandi; 12-08-2012 at 01:01 AM.

helpful information

Is this true or spamming? The idea that I could just go the shop and buy some Vitamin D3 tablets (can you get it in that form?) and my life would be an instance success....... well I think that's the dream of every anxiety sufferer, which leads me to think that such a simple explanation could not be right?

Hi anxiousaimee:

If you read my Thread "Vitamin D3 cured my anxiety, depression, and panic disorder", at the Depression Forum of this website , many of your questions regarding the lack of knowledge of the professionals on vitamin D3 curing powers will be answered. The link to my Thread is:
    http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showth...Panic-Disorder

Moreover, you just do not go to the store, and buy vitamin D3. It is one of the most potent natural substances in high doses. you must have a blood test before visiting an up to date doctor to receive high doses of vitamin D3.

Give yourself a chance.

Best wishes,
    Ali
    Last edited by Damavandi; 12-08-2012 at 12:52 AM.

can not eating meat be part of anxiety problems?

So surprising for first time I had a free 30 minute consultation with a nutritionist yesterday and for first time he told me about D3 and how it will help me.

So I am going to get a D3 supplement to help too. He said my doctor might have tested my D3 with all blood tests had recently so could check with them first, but it will not react with my tablets so could just buy and go ahead and will see how helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by MLeFay View Post
    can not eating meat be part of anxiety problems?
    Nutritionist yesterday said get protein from tofu, soya, miso soup, sauerkraut and linseeds powder or seeds to help with getting enough protein and fibre. Although I eat meat, he said that, in whatever form, you must have protein every meal time.

Quote Originally Posted by anxiousaimee
    Is this true or spamming? The idea that I could just go the shop and buy some Vitamin D3 tablets (can you get it in that form?) and my life would be an instance success....... well I think that's the dream of every anxiety sufferer, which leads me to think that such a simple explanation could not be right?
    I thought this also.

I am curious as well. I've eaten all sorts of "natural substances" and I mean a lot but to no avail.