Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unhappy Worrying i havw kidney failure! Help????

i have been getting all the symptoms of kidney failure ever since i heard about it (2 days ago) i started getting abdominal cramps and shooting pains in the area of my kidney, i've had bad nausea, dizziness, weakness and lethergy,i can't move properly because i'm weak and i've been weeing alot more than i usually do and i have been drinking normal amounts as i usually do too. My mum doesn't think there'a anything wrong, i'm just worrying and being anxious, even though i've accepted how i feel and i'm not that anxious about it today yet i have felt all the symptoms today too.

Is this just worrying and anxiety? I have suffered from anxiety before. If this helps, i'm a massive hypercondria.

Hi there
    I don't know if you have a kidney problem- but I do know the more you worry and get anxious over it the more pain and symptoms you'll get anyway- why not get a doctors appointment and have your bloods done to check your kidneys, it would put your mind at rest and if there is a problem the doctor will guide you in the right direction for help
    Take care xx

[QUOTE="sharjen"]Hi there
    I don't know if you have a kidney problem- but I do know the more you worry and get anxious over it the more pain and symptoms you'll get anyway- why not get a doctors appointment and have your bloods done to check your kidneys, it would put your mind at rest and if there is a problem the doctor will guide you in the right direction for help
    Take care xx
    That's what I'd do and I'm a hypercondriac

And on reflection kidney failure takes a lot longer than 2 days- believe me it's hypercondria honey but if it's still worrying you have a blood test like I said xx