Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Blarg!

Blarg!

Eh... after about two weeks of feeling pretty decent, the last two days have been rough. I've had anxiety on and off, but no panic attacks, (thankfully!) I'm going in tomorrow to talk to my therapist again, but... it's such a downer after feeling "normal" again.

Velrose, I hear ya! I had 3 years of NO anxiety and 3 months after switching to the generic version of Lexapro I've had another really bad anxiety attack. My doctor returned me to brand name Lexapro and upped my dose to 15, so now I just have to wait the anxiety out...and that's what sucks. Talking to a therapist really helps. I wish you good luck. Keep me posted!

Oh gosh....I'm having the same issue, sort of. I went 4 years no meds, no anxiety since my last bad bout of panic. In the last month, mine has decided to rear it's ugly head again. It's so disheartening. I'm on zoloft--and I seem to be doing good with it now that I've worked through all of the side effects.