Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    to all of you, I have had the good doctors who understand and are educated about these problems and those who think that you just want drugs. don't forget that you can fire a doctor. You need to keep trying and finding a doctor that you can build a rapport with and understands and is educated in these kind of disorders. I had a very good one but I moved to another state and only have a gp but he tries although he doesnt know about different meds. just keep trying,,, don't give up till you find the right doctor, therapist, pschyc for you... good luck

i can also barely leave my house or room. it's only getting worse. i can barely walk out my door. luckilly though ive had the same problem since i was a teenager so im used to all the anxiety and though it seems alarming i know not to be alarmed this is nothing new. sooooooooooooo any drugs would cause new problems. your old vices. sooooooooooo i would probably avoid causing even more problems than you already have now................. and um herm what else? well i have the same problem. the one good therapist i had among a sea of really bad ones i moved an hour away from then when i moved back he no longer takes my insurance. so i cant go back to him. he said he was going to help me.

I have had anxiety disorder for 30 years. Its been sheer HELL and at one point I was house bound for a few years.
    I was so scared, I am a male and the whole macho thing was a big thing for me.
    It gets better, trust in in yourself and your abilities to overcome.... I look forward to interact.

just saw your post,, I have has this disease for over 30 years,,,,
    It does get better, I am 80% better
    I am here to help if you need me.
    SD
    I am a male.

planes can be tricky..
    I consumed myself in a MP3, Kindle books, movies, and engage in chatting with people and for me that put the reality back into the situation.
    I felt out of my body and so connecting with another human, made it alright for me.
    I also found keeping busy with 3 to 4 small tasks to do, made me busy and before I know it, I had arrived with no problem.
    It does get easier, trust yourself.
    Nobody EVER as died from an anxiety attack.....
    This too shall pass.. My fav saying when I am going through one.
    SD

What other things have you tried to help you
    u with this>

It is not rare as you think it is to have panic disorder. I overcame my fear of going out if I did then you can too. I used to get full blown panic attacks just from leaving the house. There is hope trust me.

mọi người cùng ủng hộ nào

thanks i will try the stuff

is it rightam i i dumb