Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

not getting alot of sleep

and then starting your day like that... you know what? i manage to go through the whole day with little or no panic attacks... anxietys still there but.. your just calm enough to control it. and since your tired you dont have time to worry about anything else...

My Chair, My Living Room, My Flat, My Street, Louth, Lincolnshire, England, UK, Planet Earth.
    MMM.... Strange technique, dont you fall asleep at work or school. How do you motivate yourself to do anything... Well if it works for you. :snore:

Duncan
    In a mad world only the mad are sane

Akira Kurosawa

dunno .. its just nice - to feel different ( in a good way) .. id be soo worn out, i wouldnt have the ability to have a panic attack... this is from experience. kind of did my own study and this what i came up with. i know its unhealthy but.. eh oh and i only get about 4-6 hrs of sleep when i do this.

My Chair, My Living Room, My Flat, My Street, Louth, Lincolnshire, England, UK, Planet Earth.
    You know theres a lot of debate as to how many hours sleep you should get 4-6 hrs is not nessiserly bad for you infact if you used to get 9-10 hrs this is probably more healthy than that was.
    In a mad world only the mad are sane

Akira Kurosawa