Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hi,

I'm completely new to this forum and stumbled across this thread. Ive really been struggling with anxiety for several months and don't feel I'm in a position to seek help from my doctor at this moment in time.
    I just want to say thank you for sharing this website, ive found it so helpful!

That's fine Emma ... Many GPs are overrated. We give them way to much credit when instead we should be giving ourselves more attention and taking responsibility for self. I'm glad you found the forum and it being of help to you.

Just remember there are plenty of things we can do four ourselves without the need to rely on others. Anxiety & Depression is a normal response to our modern way of living. How we choose to respond to it will largely dictate where our paths lead.

Wishing you all the best & Keep Posting!
    ~Ponder.

Very helpful, thanks!
    www.afterdeathresearch.com

Useful link.

I had many problems in my life (medical problems) and everyone found their solution in one place: reductil-sibutramine.net ... it might seem that I was trying to announce them but the reality is that I found this site in a forum like this and I was curious. I asked them something that has helped me a lot with my problem and since 2015 (my wife and I ordered it). I recommend it

Thanks for sharing your post it very helpful.

2 Kensington Rd , rose park South Australia

Red face

Nice, really helpful

Hey everyone, I've been given a new link by my gp which is getselfhelp.co.uk it has all the worksheets and other resources they use but I would recommend going through it with a trained professional.