Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Awesome, great resource. Thank you so much!

~Namaste

Very great link. Will try them thanks for posting!

Thank you so much - will definitly look into this I remeber the first time I did somekind of woork sheets like this I got stuck when they said "and now you have to realise that it is not dangerous to worry." I was like WHAAAAAAAAT it's ruining my life but is not dangerous? Now, like 6 years later I have somehow realised that is actually isn't dangerous

this is great, helpful information and best is that it's completely free! thanks so much for posting!

Great. Can't wait to get into the stuff.

This stuff reminds me of Dr David D Burns's CBT work. Feeling Good is his great CBT book.

Its very helpful information.. Thanks for sharing.
    Anti-anxiety: Xanax ( alprazolam )
    Anti-depressants: Zoloft pills
    Pillsforall.com

I am coping with anxiety with the Natural pen. It has been a God Send.
    I got tired of the "happy pills" and knew there had to be a all natural remedy for anxiety.
    Try it Natural_pen 1024 x 768).jpg
    www.naturallyAnxietyFree.com
    Last edited by James Waide; 04-19-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Really Great Information. Thanks for posting it

I am having Anxiety disorder post my divorce from last 8 months.What must be my prob?

Before marriage i felt some problems with me, but not able understand wats it about.

Post divorse I found lot about myself.. And now i need all urs help.

Symptoms -

When i do masturbation and go to wash my hands and p***s, later i find if my wash is not happened correct Or not, i mean all sperm from my body is washed properly or not. In case the washing doesnt happen the exactly way i want or somewhere i feel it has remained on my body parts or hands then that thing remains in my mind, untill i wash my hands and body parts again.
    Or In case when washing doesnt happen correct and if i touch any object or things around me like pen, laptop, my shirt, door handles anything I feel My hands sperm got tranmitted to that thing or any object.
    The next day if i touch it , i feel am again infected or my hands have those sperms still. My mind gets confuse. Slight imbalance in thoughts, later i try to wash my hands and all things that i feel have sperm touch on it. Also post divorce I had anxiety at its worst. M on medicine. that have reduced my anxiety symptoms. But i want to knw what problem i m facing as mentioned above from beginning???