Hi, I've been suffering with anxiety for over a year and a half now coming up two. I recently finally went to the doctors to get my anxiety sorted out once and for all. They sent me to a therapist there who has been helping me with through my anxiety (GAD) she has been using these worksheets to aid in my therapy. I'm not saying these are to replace a professional opinion and not by any means all the tools available but I feel it may be beneficial for people to have the materials available who are afraid like I was to go to the doctors. So please have a look it's a government website, no fees or anything like that it's from my doctor and is used around the country possibly world. Please feel free to leave a comment or pm me as I want to help as people did for me all rights are reserved to the governing body etc etc.

Add ww* to the front of the link as I cannot post links until I accumulate 25 points XD

.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resources/infopax_doc.cfm?Mini_ID=46

Follow this link and all the information is there thank you please let me know if you found this useful or not!