Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I find Meditation and self talk really help out a lot with my anxiety. I'm not one to to take a lot of medication, these days. My doctor might have me on some new meds, at some point, again so I'll let you know when that times comes.

Right now, I take L-Theanine, Ginseng, and Benadryl in a daily basis. I know these are considered a natural treatment(s). They seem to help, and I didn't need my doctor to prescribe them, as they are over the counter. Things that work for me, of course, might not work for others.

Please consult with your doctor, before taking anything, if you are already on medication for you anxiety/depression.

What about beta blockers like propranolol?

Cymbalta is an amazing med. It can help with anxiety and depression. I been on it for several months.

Hi as an Anxiety suffer at the moment I am sooooooooo scared of a forthcoming op that I have left it too late for any meds to work I am on Inderal LA 80 MG twice a day these are beta blockers. I have been on them for years. I am in need of advise Regards Amandah

I always research before deciding what needs to be done...probably doesn't help my hypochondriacal fears. Lol. But thanks for the info.

I take 30 milligrams of mirtazapine daily. It helped over the last few years stabilize my mental state to bring me out of depression and severe social anxiety disorder and sever generalized anxiety disorder. I have tried with venlaxafine and atavan but both those prescriptions were too strong for me, with undesirable side effects that made daily function impossible. I eventually would not like to be on any prescription meds so I experiment a lot with green drinks, fish oils cannabis and other natural supplements. Thoughts on any of this?

I found a natural remedy for Anxiety it's called the Natural Pen
    Natural_pen 1024 x 768).jpg

I found a natural remedy for Anxiety it is called the Natural Pen
    Natural_pen 1024 x 768).jpg

Thankyou for this information, helped me a great deal with my new medication, oh an by the way, I did try post 2 posts in the welcome forum but for some reason each time it just booted me and I lost everything I wrote twice..........sorry, I'll try again when I'm positive it will work....

Really helpful post, good job!