Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Exclamation Anxiety or Health Concern?

I have a question and would like opinions. 3 days ago I began having new symptoms. Constant mild dizzyness, heavy headedness, and weakness. The weakness is generalized and feels like the type of weakness that occurs from not eating, however it occurs even after eating. My general information: 18, male, diagnosed with anxiety and depression, currently on prozac and buspar. My question is could this be new, random symptoms of my anxiety or should I be worried?

I been having dizzynEss since jan 2012 .. I we t to the ER an tet told me I had BPPV.. went home with med for dizzynEss called Meclizine.. it helps me quite a lot. Don't take it everyday cuz makes me really drowsy.. Anyways I also been feeling like u have.. I say it's nothing but our anxiety.. then we feed it with thoughts of "what if" and we tend to make it much worse.. the meds your taking could also be making you feel like that..

Quote Originally Posted by leetbulldog View Post
    I been having dizzynEss since jan 2012 .. I we t to the ER an tet told me I had BPPV.. went home with med for dizzynEss called Meclizine.. it helps me quite a lot. Don't take it everyday cuz makes me really drowsy.. Anyways I also been feeling like u have.. I say it's nothing but our anxiety.. then we feed it with thoughts of "what if" and we tend to make it much worse.. the meds your taking could also be making you feel like that..
    The "what ifs" are terrible. Lol. Brain cancer and nuerological disorders are a big fear of mine. =P. Sorry to hear you have BPPV.