PDA

View Full Version : wish I felt normal

Lilacjaffa
03-26-2012, 11:56 AM
I hate the sunshine. I know none else does. I'm feed up with feeling the way I do and don't know how to change it. My neighbors are horrible and leave their children to play in our cul de sac and this happens every year the weather gets better. One of them is only 2. I know i'm odd as lots of people do it but I don't want to be at home anymore. I find excuses to go out and id rather be at work than at home. I thought I was coping but my neighbour ranted at me in the street last summer about where i was parked and driving near his children. Ever since then I've been worse. My husband doesn't like it but ignores it so why can't I?

inosantoclaws
03-27-2012, 10:03 AM
I hate sunshine too.

Lilacjaffa
03-27-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one. Feel like such am idiot.

inosantoclaws
03-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Its important though. Make sure you get at least 15 minutes everyday.

cmuggs
03-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Why do you hate sunshine? Because the kids are in the street? Or because you were confronted by a neighbour?
I hate getting burnt, being too freckly or having the sun in my face but I don't just generally hate sunshine. If you are avoiding it, make sure you are taking vitamin d supplements.

cmuggs
03-28-2012, 06:47 AM
And no, you're not an idiot! It actually sounds like you just want to avoid confrontation which is completely normal!

Lilacjaffa
03-28-2012, 04:30 PM
I don't know what it is to be honest. I dread hearing and seeing the kids and my neighbours. I work in a school and I love children just not outside my front door. I dread coming home from work in the summer and will find any excuse to go out. I know i'm being irrational but I just can't seem to stop it