PDA

View Full Version : This too shall pass...

laurandisorder
03-26-2012, 12:50 AM
Just want to celebrate the small triumph of getting through the day unscathed. Some minor symptoms; heart pounding, dry dry mouth, uncomfortable chest and dizziness, but I endured!!

It's as important to take note of success as it is to examine our short comings.

How did everyone else go today?

xx
Laurandisorder

mommy.n
03-26-2012, 09:13 AM
This morning I had a break thru of some clear thinking, I have some more hope that it's getting better

MainerMikeBrown
03-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Writing down how and why you had a good day with only minor symptoms is a great idea. That way, you won't forget how you managed to have a good day. Write down in detail how you did it, that way you'll learn how to do it again in the future.

ladywillow
03-26-2012, 03:55 PM
I love good news stories :)

liveitup898
03-26-2012, 05:49 PM
congrats!! and yes it is essential to keep track of the good times and positive things we encounter!!!

its been tough for me lately as i seem to feel more comfortable thinking about negative things and getting myself into anxiety attacks...........very strange !!!

but i've realized that we can overcome these thoughts and emotions...it just takes a bit of will power.

PhobiasLiveInMe
03-26-2012, 09:30 PM
It is nice to hear someone having a good day, instead of a bad. Reminds me that anxiety isn't the enemy.

laurandisorder
03-27-2012, 02:20 AM
Another good day chalked down for me too - with the exception of caffeine withdrawal headache. (I'm down to one small coffee and one small diet coke every day). It seems to be helping, but I miss being perky on my caffeine high!

I even had an observation from my manager - which I was stressing about, but I went ok. And got prepared for a *gulp* 2 hour presentation tomorrow.

Very minimal discomfort. It's getting better. Finally!! After what seems like one of the longest 3 months of my life!!!

I'm glad everyone else is doing well too.