PDA

View Full Version : fatigue....

anxietykidd
03-25-2012, 02:28 AM
Uuuuugh i feel tired all the time... And have brain fog... Or maybe its dizziness.. Idk and maybe nausea most of the day everyday but the panic attacks have started to dim down i think im improving without the meds... Just getting use to the feeling so its easier to tell myself its anxiety... And panic... I think the physical symptoms are your body way of telling you its exhausted. But your brain doesn't get the picture... Chest pains still but other then that im okay and have been feeling way better

laurandisorder
03-25-2012, 02:49 AM
The whole experience can be very draining - if you're having full blown attacks or re-occurring symptoms. It's all in the adrenaline - it is exhausting.
At the moment I need to make sure I get enough sleep so that I don't start off the day overtired, or I'll set myself up for a rough one!
Take care of yourself!

Chiliphil1
03-25-2012, 04:59 AM
Glad to hear that you're feeling better! The fatigue is definitely something that we have to deal with I'm sorry it's so rough for you.

Your body is in a wound up state being anxious its in a constant state of preparedness for something to happen and this will drain you more that running a marathon! It's good that you've reached the point of being able to talk yourself through attacks, that is a huge step, and if you keep it up over time the attacks will realize they have no ground with you and will back off.

As far as energy, a couple tips I can give would be to take a good multi vitamin, stay hydrated, and exercise. I know when your this tired exercise is the last thing you're thinking of, but even a short walk a few days a week can do wonders. Make sure you get plenty of rest and I believe you will start to see improvement, good luck!

anxigone123
03-25-2012, 07:53 PM
I get the same symptoms as well. It is important we do not settle for any less than happiness. We must push day after to live every minute of our lives with happiness. I have noticed that when I have my anxiety my fatigue is only temporary... I will be exhausted for maybe 20 minutes and then go back to feeling normal once my anxiety goes away.

anxietykidd
03-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Well mine is different sence I've had panic attacks everyday for almost a year now my body is going to need to rest for about a quarter of the time lost because of the constant adrenaline...

ladywillow
03-25-2012, 10:00 PM
Know how you feel kidd! :) We all have to go through it. If it isn't from our body being drained because of the high state of awareness, it's from lack of sleep because of insomnia :)

anxietykidd
03-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Lol yeah but i can usually fall asleep... Im a heavy sleeper... But feels like panic attacks getting lesser and lesser.....