PDA

View Full Version : Rant

ladywillow
03-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Today is a bad day anxiety wise for me. I am frustrated and having a really difficult time just "accepting". I am grumpy, my symptoms suck and I just feel "wrong".

I'm sure it's because I increased my meds yesterday morning, but that doesn't make me feel any better.

Rant over

lady-d73
03-24-2012, 07:46 PM
I hope that you feel better soon.

momof31977
03-24-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry ladywillow! Those days are rough and seem overwhelming at the time. No fun! I wish I could say something to help. You always have words of encouragement and reason for everyone on here. I know I'm always thinking positive and logically for everyone elses situation but seem to have trouble with my own. Isnt it funny (in a not so funny way) the way that works?! Hang in there, it WILL get better. :)

ez86
03-24-2012, 09:21 PM
I hope the rant made you feel even a LITTLE better. Sometimes it is nice to take a moment to just let out your frustration. A bad day after a few good days makes me so angry I can barely put it into words. Hang in there and remember that it won't last forever.

ladywillow
03-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I will be fine, it's just a foul evening. I get to go to bed in 15 minutes and forget about this day LOL It's one of those days that all anxiety sufferers have but it's still annoying.

My fingers are fumbly - I dropped 2 eggs tonight and also dropped my phone in the snow
My brain doesn't work - I swear it took 15 minutes for me to write that original post
My symptoms are out of control - hello internal shakies and loud heart!

Oh well - tomorrow is always better, right?!

Note To Self: Enough with the self pity LadyWillow! haha

miss_mac666
03-25-2012, 10:33 AM
hey lady, ranting usually helps me when im at my worst. i hope your rnts made you feel better. today is a new dayy!!!

anxiousmess
03-25-2012, 11:04 AM
ahh hope you're feeling better soon!
it is really annoying and frustrating when you feel you're ok, then you crash back right into it ...even if it is just for one day!
my brain never works :rolleyes:

a good rant does always help a little, so i hope you're feeling even a tad bit better :) xx

leetbulldog
03-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Yes!, like anxiousmess says, sucks when u feel well and all of sudden ur back to it.. that's my case rite now.. felt good most o the week then today I wake up and feel all drowsy and dumb!! ughh hate that feeling.. but there is something in me that says to fight it off!!! today u can have a good day!! so that's what I shall do!!! happy Sunday guys

ladywillow
03-25-2012, 11:53 AM
Today is a new day and it's much better! :) Doesn't that just suck that you can have days that just rock the foundations of your hope?! But know what, it always gets better, right? !!! ???

anxiousmess
03-25-2012, 12:11 PM
if we didn't have those 'off' days, then we wouldn't have a problem in the first place!
at least when we have those days, we are reminded as to why we do the things we do, do in order to help ourselves get better!

glad you're feeling better! :D