PDA

View Full Version : please help

dcfefs
03-24-2012, 07:34 AM
hey, its been months since i last use this site, and i have one good new and one bad new. and i would like anyone with similar experience to give me some advice

the good news is that, i used to have General Anxiety Disorder, but right now i have nothing to worry about anymore, because i realised that nearly all worries that people with anxiety have are all false alarms, u mght not believe me now, but time can give u the answers that we long for, just take your time to heal, no hurry and no worry, u will get over it and once u are over it, u just have to remind yourself that u ve got ovean get over it again, and then u will never worry abbout it ever again. thats my tip which works for me, and keep your friends close so u can tell them your worries, even if u dont tell them, u can just talk to them and get your mind off things.

the bad news is that, even though my anxiety is gone, my depression yet still lingers within me. I had my anxiety + depression nearly at the same time, when a girl who i really loved for a long time, did not love me back at all after i did many many things just to make her happy, and shenever gave me anything in return, no love, not even simple thanks... my heart broke and have a panic attack i have been emotionally blank for nearly a year now.
for now, i couldnt really feel much happiness or excitement, i can smile/ laugh when i see funny things, but the genuine happiness from the company of friends,i can feel them no more, i couldnt feel that they could care for me the way i liked it to be. but dont get me wrong, i would absolutely LOVE to enjoy the company of friends again, but ever since i migrate to another country, my old friends had long been gone and we ran out of things to talk about within months, and i wasnt very close with the new friends and the werent veryclose with each other even, that girl was the only one true friend i considered as, i alraedy forgot y i liked her so so much...
then lately within the last 2 months, 2 girls like me for some reason. i did not hold much feeling for the first one, i didnt know whether it was because i raelly did not like her, or its just that i am too emotionally blank i dont feel anything, but then of course it didnt work out, because i did not have any feeling and i am always under so much pressure as i keep reminding myself that i have to love her back or else i will hurt her and etc... and i just figured out she wasnt the one for me, so i letted go before we have started the relationship so she wont get hurt just as deep.

the other one i met her last month, she is funny, cute and about anything i would like if i wasnt emotionless, but i dotn know why, i still dont have THE feeling on being in love, although i like her as a friend still, she makes me smile and laugh all the tiem when i talk to her, i really would love to have a girlfriend like that but the thing is i still cant have THAT feeling, my emotion is yet empty and i do think about relationships and or love or anything close to that anymore after i got my hearrt broke (things such as how to treat a girl, how to make her happy) , maybe its because they didnt work on my last relationship but maybe those ways just did not work on her...

so here is my story guys, i know it might be boring to u, but i would love to hear from people with similar experience or people who HAD this experience. I would love to FEEL again, i really want to be happy around friends again. and i would really want to have a happy relationship for once.... and i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings T^T

thank you for reading so very very much...there are things i left out in the story but it would be too long*

anxiousmess
03-24-2012, 08:25 AM
hiya. i think what has happened here, is you fell for a girl and you are chasing that feeling again.
you are expecting that feeling - and when it isn't happening, you feel something is wrong! there is nothing wrong with not finding that feeling yet.
maybe you just haven't getting over this girl. maybe you are in love with the idea of love!

a month is a short period of time, and no one would expect you to feel love toward somebody in such a short time frame anyway!
accept that you can be in a relationship without loving somebody straight away!

you probably can feel. you're just looking for feelings that aren't meant to be there yet. they will come in time. once you have healed from your last relationship, and when you are truly ready to start again! and when you have found the right person!

stop chasing that feeling. let relationships unfold into how they are really meant to be. don't worry about not loving somebody...especially if it is within a matter of months. fair enough, if you still felt no love after a year or 2, then question it.

i have been in realationships where i have thought i loved somebody - it wasn't until a few years afterwards, when i experienced real love, that i realised it wasn't!

if you are ending relationships after a couple of months, based on the fact you don't feel as though you 'love' them, then you aren't really giving yourself a chance - nevermind the other person!

dcfefs
03-24-2012, 08:48 AM
thank yo so much for your opinion, maybe u are right about i dont have that feeling yet, but i will feel really bad to hurt the girl who fell in love with me, because thats how i got hurt in the first place, i madly fell in love with a girl which did not love me back, i dont want to break anyone's heart, its very very painful.and oh come on.... i cant nevermind the other person... thats too douchebaggish...
i dont know what to do, if i was the old me, i would fal for any girl who falls for me, but now... i cant fall for anyone even if she loves me very dearly.... sighhh