PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

klsmom
01-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Hi there.. I am new here. I am involved with a man who suffers from agrophobia, gad, post traumatic stress disorder, panic attacks and obessive personality. We have been together for 10 years and for 7 of them he has been severly ill. He is unable now to leave the house without me or be alone. We love each other and have two beautiful children. I bear the brunt of household reposibilities and finiacally I take care of it all. I handle all of the stressful stuff and make sure that everyone (except me) gets what they need. I was jsut looking for a place to talk with others who might be in the same place that I could talk to once in awhile, bounce off ideas and just basically vent and get ideas. PLease let me know if I have come to the right place.
Celeste

Music_lover
01-05-2007, 11:36 PM
You have.I'm kind of new here too, and even though I don't deal with someone who has it (I'm the one how has it), people here are really nice and are very helpful. I wish I could say I could help you get ideas, but sadly I'm just really understand everything and can't even help myself. I am here if you need someone to vent to. Maybe I could help you, well, just message and I can try and help.

~Best of luck

-Holly

TheBlueDanube
01-06-2007, 09:41 AM
HI,
I too have agoraphobia. I know my husband does everything also. I pay bills to try and help but I pay them online. I feel bad he has so much to do but if we could make an award you'd be first to get one. ;)

Your not alone.
Mely

klsmom
01-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Thanks for your kind words. I am looking forward to getting someone ele's point of view. Things are very bad right now. We are finically devestated and there seems no outlook on life that could be postive. I feel like I am losing my husband and there will be a fight where soon death and despair will win.