PDA

View Full Version : Im new

Ashllee_S
03-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Hi my name is Ashlee I am 24 and have been suddering from severe anxiety since I had my first child at 20. I am hoping to find people that can relate to the issues I have surrounding anxiety.

pamom1980
03-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Hi Ashlee.. I too seem to have started suffering from anxiety since the birth of my first child... I don't know what other issues you're suffering from but if you're like me, it has been making your life miserable. After my first appointment with my doctor last week, I realized that my issues were starting to show up even before the birth of my first son but it seems like they become more noticeable after he was born. I think I've always had issues with stress/anxiety but it never became a problem until the last several years.

I am so glad I found this forum so that I could talk to and relate to others in the same situation as myself. My husband is supportive and tries to help/understand, but I don't think he truly could unless he knew what I was going through personally. Actually, I think he has some issues with anxiety as well but I don't think he's ready to admit to it yet..

Anyway, welcome to the forum.. This is my first day posting here as well so it's nice to meet you.

inosantoclaws
03-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi ashley. Hope you are feeling ok today.