PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety youtube page jeremyfresno

jeremyfresno
03-20-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi guys!!

So I'm thinking of starting a YouTube page regarding anxiety and my symptoms and everything else. If I started one would you guys view my videos and give feedback? I really want to do this to help everyone out there and when someone is able to see my face and see what I'm going through it creates a more real connection. I want to be able to connect with my fellow anxiety sufferers!! Please let me know on here if you would show support and what kind of topics you would like me to cover as well!!!

Thanks guys! ~Jeremyfresno

miss_mac666
03-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi guys!!

So I'm thinking of starting a YouTube page regarding anxiety and my symptoms and everything else. If I started one would you guys view my videos and give feedback? I really want to do this to help everyone out there and when someone is able to see my face and see what I'm going through it creates a more real connection. I want to be able to connect with my fellow anxiety sufferers!! Please let me know on here if you would show support and what kind of topics you would like me to cover as well!!!

Thanks guys! ~Jeremyfresno

dude that sounds really good!! never thought of that. i would def subscribe and view your vids!!!!

Claire

jeremyfresno
03-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks Claire!!

Any specific topics you want me to touch on??

miss_mac666
03-20-2012, 05:52 PM
no lol whatever you talk about is good. i mean it will help alot of people no matter what subject you talk about. anything really helps

leetbulldog
03-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Count me in!! :)

jeremyfresno
03-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Sweet! Good to have support I will try to post my introduction today!!

ladywillow
03-20-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm in! Anything you talk about is good :)

jeremyfresno
03-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Ok guys my first video is up!!!! Please leave comments and subscribe and all that jazz!! The more feed back the better!!

www.youtube.com/user/jeremyfresno